Total Drama Aftermath I

Alley's P.O.V
I'm sitting on the backstage couch with Trent in the green room. After Gwen broke up with Trent, Trent has been sad. I then heard Geoff said "Trent doesn't even know Gwen told his team to vote him off?!" A screen showed me and Trent. My jaw was dropped as Trent said in shock, "Gwen did what?! Please tell me that i-isn't t-true..." Trent's voice started to crack. Geoff said, "Nope Dude. It's true." The Screen disappears as Trent starts crying. I place Trent's head on my lap. Trent starts crying into my lap. I start rubbing his back. "Shhhh It's ok. I'm here. Don't cry." I said in a hypnotizingly calm voice. Trent's breathing and sobbing turns off. I hear Trent snoring. I was pulled down by Trent. My face was on Trent's chest. My Face started heating up. I started feeling Embarrassed. "T-Trent!?" I exclaimed loudly. "What are you d-doing? Your making me emba-" I was cut off by Trent's finger on my lips. "Shhhh. Just let me lay down and cuddle with you." Trent said, voice still cracking. He lays my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me. I hear Geoff say, "She's my girlfriend's little sister who loves making friends and hates being called short. Please Welcome.....Alley!" I wiggle out of Trent's arms around me and I pick up a pillow and slide it into Trent's arms. I tip toed out of the room. I then walk on stage, waving to the crowd. I sit on the high couch. "Alley, Glad to have you here." Bridgette said in excitement. "It's my pleasure. But be careful. Trent's going wake up in 3....2....1" I said. "Speaking of, Maybe it's time we bring Trent out." Izzy said. The screen shows Trent crying a waterfall of tears, hugging his knees and rocking back and forth. "Where are you, Alley?! Please come baaaaccck!" Trent sobbed loudly. "Out here Trent." I called out. Trent sees me and comes out in full speed. He tackles me in a tight hug. He cries into my chest. "Don't..*sob*.. Leave.....me....ever*sob*....again.., Trent sobbed out. "Um Trent, Can you let me sit up?" I said, blushing. Trent whined but let me sit up but he still had his arm around me. Geoff smirked and said, "Does Alley have feelings for Trent?" I blushed and yelled, "NO! I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM!" I covered my mouth to see Everyone's jaw dropped. I turn to see Trent's eyes water up. I opened my mouth to speak but Trent just took off, crying. 'What have I done?' I thought to myself, tears welling up in my eyes. "I have to go! I'm sorry!" I yelled as I wiped my tears and ran away, going to find Trent. My ears hears sniffling coming from the backstage room. I put my ear close to the door and heard sniffling and crying. 'That must be Trent!' I thought. I opened the door to see Trent on the floor crying and eating some ice cream. He lifts his head to see me. He turns away from me, still sniffling. I run and sit down next to him. I grab him and I place his head on my chest. Trent is shocked but starts crying. He then hears me crying. We just spend a while crying. After that, I said, "Listen, I'm sorry....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... It's hard for me to express how I feel....." Trent cuts me off. "No I'm sorry. I should've known you were crushing on me...but I was too blind to see.....I thought maybe we could..." "Trent?" I said. "Alley?" Trent said. I smiled. "Stop talking......." Trent and I slowly got closer to each other until our lips touched. We pull back. Trent takes my hand into his and said, "Alley, Will you be my Girlfriend?" I nodded. We get up and walk onto the stage, holding hands. Everyone starts cheering. "No way! You and Trent together?! Hah! You two are made for each other since You two don't have any brains." Everyone gasped. I just rolled my eyes and said, "At least I'm not a raging, snarky, Devil's Daughter, Lunatic Gorilla who doesn't have a sense of humor or a boyfriend." Everyone ooooh'd and Geoff said, "Ooooh Savage." Bridgette said, "That's definitely gonna hurt. Do you need some ice for that burn, Eva?" Everyone started laughing. "And Your own reflection is scared of your gorilla face." I said, smirking. "And those muscles are just as fake as your personality." I added, smirking. Geoff said, laughing, "Ooooh. Three burns in a row. That's gotta suck and sting for Eva." Bridgette said, chuckling, "My Little Sister is seriously Savage today." I look at Trent. He said, "You want go on a date with me? To the movies at 7pm?" I kiss his cheek. "I love to." I said, smiling. After that, Trent and I were going on our first date! I couldn't wait! This will be fun for Him and I to enjoy and look back on in the future. I looked at Courtney and asked, "Courtney, Could you help me get back in the competition?" "What's in it for me?" Courtney asked, crossing her arms together. "I'll kick Duncan in his area everytime he flirts with you." I answered. "Deal." Courtney shakes my hand. I can't wait to get back on the show!