𝚘𝚗𝚎

"POG 2020" Tommy yelled, Tubbo let out a laugh as did I, "Stop laughing you two, come on we have an election to win" "You sure about that last part," a voice said before behind, the three of us turned around and saw Quackity and George, "positive," the blonde boy said sternly. 

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" I glanced at Tommy, I could tell he was filling with rage, "Well we'll see tomorrow, best of luck gentlemen" I spoke before swiftly grabbing Tommy and Toby by the wrists, walking away dragging them behind me. 

I could feel Tommy trying to get out of my grip, "Ivy stop it"  but he couldn't. I let go of them once we reached the embassy. 

"What was that for?" Toby asked me confused, "Yeah, I was ready to go yell at him" "exactly why I stopped you, the last thing we need before election night is you slipping up and saying something you'll regret" I explained to him. 

"I've never said anything I regret," Tommy said proudly, "Not yet" Toby chimed in, Tommy rolled his eyes, "You're not my mum" "Well aware Tom, I'm just trying to make sure we win" "We will" Wilbur spoke as he put his arm around Tommy's shoulder, "I'm sure of it". 

"What time is the election tomorrow?" I asked him, "Around 4 pm" "Cool" "alright" "I need to go finsh setting up the stage with Schlatt" I looked at Will confused, "Schlatt?" the brown-haired boy nodded, "yeeah, he's running too" "since when?" "since like 3 hours ago"