CHAPTER 1: Debuting School Hours

Early in the morning, the day of vacation, Pharell convinces his parents to join his brother in the college he attends.

Pharell: Good morning! Happy Monday.

Dad: Hey, you are sounding strange, what happened?

Pharell: Nothing! I just want something.

Mum: What?

Pharell: We've agreed if I got same notes, as perfect as it is, I will be able to join my brother for his last day in school.

Jason: Cool!

Dad: Hmm

Mum: I've been having a discussion with his principal, he agreed.

Pharell: Thanks, Dad and Mum.

Jason: So, you could teach me how to get girls over me

Pharell: Maybe, but let's not lose focus on what we have for today, the last day

Few hours later.... The tween brothers, arrived the school, went directly to the detention classroom having a geniusly precised mindset of their plan.

Pharell: Open my bag, get my S. S.

Jason: S.S ?

Pharell: Yes, my surveyor's set for architectural description.

Jason: Oh, here it is!

Pharell: (takes a longitude scale meter and joins them both to the four corners of the room.)

Jason: What are we doing with this stuff?

Pharell: They are going to measure and give accurate dimensions of the class.

Jason: Why do we need to measure the class?

Pharell: A word is enough for the wise. Don't be late to the Graphic class, it lasts for 40 minutes.

Jason: Oh, I forgot, but how did you notice the subject?

Pharell: I studied your timetable throughout the night, Go, I'll join you later.

(Pharell have 20 minutes before the Graphic teacher, Prof Mark, remarks his absence to the class)

Pharell: (Take a look-up and checks the air condition surfaces then, takes a chair and installs a toothpaste, lemon and chewing gum packs).

Pharell: (*A.P.R 4.per motion, 5 seconds before the call)

(He arranges the chair and pretend observing nature through the windows).

At the moment, Alia, the professor's daughter in the same department as Jason was sent by the professor to call Pharell,

Alia: Hey, you are Pharell, right?

Pharell: Glad to meet you, hum..

Alia: Alia!(he is damn charming) states in her mind.

Pharell: Glad to meet you Alia, guess prof. Mark is calling me.

Alia: Exactly, we need to go.

(As they both entered the class, everyone was shocked of him)

Class: Wow! Wow!!

Pharell: Hi class,

Class: Hi

Pharell: I'm here to join my brother for his last day in the college.

Prof. Mark: But it seems strange that you are coming on the last day, suspected him of something.

Jason: Shouted loudly, yes he is my brother.

Pharell: (goes to his sit).

Everyone was shocked to see how charming and cute his brother is, and could make a difference from him, who is his tween brother.

But, Pharell keeps his genius mindset intact, waiting for the right time to act, as he elaborate escape issues and their solutions.

Vote and please write in the comments below what you think about this chapter, and what you think is next to happen!!

*APR: Alex Packer Repairs, developed better in chapters to come.