The Strangers Meet

~~~Authors Note~~~

The capital New Delhi being the most busiest of metros among the other cities of the country, where people often are in the hustle bustle of their lives having real no time for anyone infact not even for themselves. 

The protagonists are also no different ,but they do have time for each other to stop by...

What do you people think ???????????

because if they don't stop by then how should they have an interesting start isn't it???

Ok no more wasting time lets dive in the whirlpools of the exquisite irreplaceable, irrevocable,loveliest,charming,enchanting stylish & the favorites evergreen couple of all time.

***NOTE:- Please pardon me for the mistakes if any/since its my first ever thought accept apologies if any unedited mistakes ,grammatical errors etc. I have tried to be realistic as possible in a fiction world.***

Hope you Folks enjoy reading ad much as I have enjoyed penning down my thoughts.

~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~

Copyright © 2020 by shweta_sweety123
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher,except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certainother noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.
All rights reserved®Shweta_sweety123

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jahanpanah City Forest ,Alaknanda ,New Delhi South @7:45am

The nature was at the calmest that day, as the sun was peeping through the trees ready to shower his brighter rays on a chilly winter morning, she was jogging in a park with her four legged love for he is the one who is always with her through in & out of lightening her mood whenever she is sad or nervous for that matter.

As she was jogging running a bit in her track slowly slowing down halting for her breath as she sat on one of the park benches drinking water from her bottle ,since it was already 45 mins down of her continuous exercising. She was relaxing on the bench with her Cookie cuddling ,pacing his fur with love & affection making him sit on her lap, as she fed him cookies. Cookie eyes were already glistening with happiness innocence looking at his food and her.

On the same bench on the other end sat a handsome, young kind off Greek God incarnation to be precise , while he was resting calming down his breath after a rigorous jog his eyes fell on the other end of the bench ,she was so lost in her Cookie after feeding him she was giving him pecks on nose, mouth & was looking into his eyes lifting up his paws in the sky enjoying each others warmth.

He was so enchanted by that moment for a second he had lost count on his breaths ,that was so amazing sight for him ,unknowingly a smile crept on his jaws as he relaxed further and felt energized  for the day.  

He was so thirsty as he had forgotten his bottle, a thought struck his mind of making a conversation with her.

Arnav :- "Hi ... Beautifullll !!!"

She was so busy with Cookie on hearing a deep masculine voice, she raised her face to see him & got lost in his dark brown chocolaty eyes that chocked her voice. They both were so lost out of the real world ,staring into each others eyes both were mesmerized.