SAVING GRACE

˚ . ⋆ ✧ ⋆ . ˚

SAVING GRACE

˚ . ⋆ ✧ ⋆ . ˚

˚ . ⋆ ✧ ⋆ . ˚

GRACE HALE WAS THE LAST SURVIVING DAUGHTER OF TALIA HALE. She had a legacy to upkeep after her mother and sister's deaths, and yet she had never asked for it. Her whole life had been turned upside down the minute her family began to die around her.

SHE WAS BORN TO BE A LEADER. Just like her sister and mother had been. Her life was supposed to be relatively normal. She wasn't supposed to be orphaned at age nine, and her older sister wasn't supposed to die before she turned seventeen. She shouldn't have had to step into the role of a leader at sixteen, not when she was untrained. Not when her brother could barely lead and retain a pack.

HER EVER SHRINKING FAMILY CONTINUED TO SHRINK AS TIME WENT ON. After her ever so traumatic childhood and first few teenage years, her Uncle died, only to come back by using her and Derek to resurrect himself —not cool Uncle Peter— making their small family a trio once more.

TO PROTECT HERSELF, GRACE BUILT WALLS. The first person to tear them down was her Uncle, who had inevitably betrayed her, and the walls went back up, thicker and stronger than before. Then Scott McCall —the eternal optimist— helped bring them down, only to betray the pack for Gerard Argent (well, his own plan, but I digress). The walls became even more solidified, now thick enough to protect Grace from anything and anyone.

THEN CAME LYDIA MARTIN. The popular girl. The girl surrounded by a mystery and an aura of death that rivals the cloud following Grace. The two girls were followed by tragedy, which never seemed to stop trailing them throughout life. If only they knew that their tragedies were far from over, and that they had only just begun.