"Heartbeat" - kiibouma

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, Kiibo! Kiiboy!" The small boy tugged on Kiibo's arm, snickering.
Kiibo and Kokichi had to share a dorm, due to a small accident that happened while Iruma was messing around in Kiibo's lab and accidentally exploded something.
"Yes, Ouma?" Kiibo sighed, tilting his head over to Kokichi.
"Do you have any functions that are like, y'know, human?" He asked the robot curiously.
"Human-like functions?" Kiibo hummed.
"Well, yes, I do have one." He answered.
"Show me! I wanna see! I wanna see!" Ouma went close to him, with an excited and hyper smile.
Without warning,
Kiibo took Kokichi and closely put his ear to his chest.
"Wh-!?"
And then Kokichi heard it.
A heartbeat.
It was identical to a calm and composed one, like a happy and tender melody.

Kokichi felt the soft beating, Kiibo's arms wrapped around his head softly made it even better.
"I-Is this alright, Ouma?" The robot asked the leader hesitantly.
"..mhm.." Kokichi replied with a drowsy hum, sheepishly lifting his arms and wrapping them around Kiibo's hips.
"I take that.. your comfortable, I hope?" The robot asked once again.
Kokichi hummed another positive reply.
Kiibo carefully picked Kokichi up and laid down on the bed with the boy, letting his head rest on his chest.
"You calmed down really fast.. all it takes is a heartbeat?"
"Shush.. robot.." Kokichi was too drowsy to think of actual replies, the sleepiness only grew more and more inside his head with each beat.
"Hm..should I turn on my heating setting as well, then?" Kiibo questioned, now wanting to play with the boy's emotions in a gentle manner without teasing or hurting him, he wanted to see how tired he can get him to be.

Kokichi nodded slightly, and Kiibo started up his heating setting and made sure not to make it too hot and not too cold, but just right for Kokichi, with the heartbeat function still going.
At that point, Kokichi melted into Kiibo's arms, too tired to talk or open his eyes, too tired to speak or move..
Kiibo was amazed by this behaviour, he has never seen Kokichi so relaxed before, and this is.. rather likeable.
Barely taking less than 4 minutes, Kokichi had already fallen fast asleep.
Kiibo smiled, giving the boy a small kiss on the forehead before laying back down.
"Night night, Ouma.."
He said, and then fell into sleep mode, with the functions still on so Kokichi wouldn't be upset.