To the Castle

As I slay the titans, I have about 40 kills, Levi also has about 40. There were only a couple titans left in the area, i glanced at Levi and he nods at me, we do synchronised attacks for all the rest.

Ymir closes in on the last titan, but at first i kill it. "Y/N! That was my kill." She says angrily, i reply smiling "I killed it first!" I hear a chuckle in the back, i turn around to see Levi just shaking his head and laughing, he is cleaning the blood off himself, you grapple down to him and begin to clean his back.

He just looks at you then, shrugs. You too were also a clean freak, "clean freak duo, eh?" He says to you, "about right!". Petra lands beside us, she says "aww, do we have love blossoming?" I just stand there for a moment, Levi does too, i can sense my blush, "a-are you two blushing?!" I nod, Levi seems paralysed and does nothing.

You give him a push and he wakes up "Not as much as Uluo" she nods, "sure, he probably does not like me back."

My horse has been killed by a 20m class. I have to walk, i was also injured, this was enough for Levi to say "Y/N, c'mere." You trudge over to him and he picks you up and holds you close, "Move forward! Only a couple meters!"

I was blushing madly the whole ride, i felt Levi's heart thumping... boom-boom, boom-boom. It was so relaxing that i found myself laying on him.