~Noctifer~

She woke up feeling warmer and comfortable than usual and she knew that this wasn't the normal feeling she would get when she woke up at her desk.

After more thought, she realized she had no recollection of anything past working out. She couldn't do much thinking with the pounding headache that felt like her brain was about to explode.

She slowly but surely opened her eyes to be greeted with dim lights. Her vision was hazy and indistinguishable and it felt as if everything was pulsating in her head.

She nonchalantly got up from the very comfortable bed with reluctance. But you could imagine her panic when she was not in her own bed in her own room.

She was in a completely different place than where she left off

She examined the room and knew whoever took her was wealthy or knew a wealthy person. She quickly looked down at herself to make sure she hadn't been changed and she was relieved to discover she was still in her spandex and sports bra.

Well, it wasn't much better but it was better than her captor seeing her absolutely naked.

Behind the deep and dark corners of the room, she could tell that she was not alone.

A masculine and tall figure lurked in the umbrae and examined her from afar.

Observing her.

Stalking her like a predator getting ready to pounce on its prey.

All she could make out from this person was his electrifying blue eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness as if it was trying to navigate through the gloom and trying to find the light that mimicked its own.

Like they were trying to find the source of the light that made a certain glow to appear in its own hue.

And she watched intently as the figure stepped forward into the dim lights.

And watched as his deep blue eyes turned into a light shade of the arctic ocean with iotas of tiffany diamonds embedded with the light blue skies. Sapphires with hidden intentions as they danced with pure blue blazes in perfect symphony. Like gas fire tangling with periwinkle hues. Blue starlings flying with emperor butterflies like long-lost lovers that met on the shore of the purest oceans.

Eyes so blue...she drowns...

The first thing that came into her mind was the name of someone she thought she'd never see again.

Cameron.

Her breath however was caught in her throat as this man's beauty.

He was sure to be a greek god in his past life. He was just too...mighty...to be in the presence of everyone else.

The centuries of tattoos that graced his glorious pale skin were the opposite of a blank canvas. The deadly sharp jawline that could cut diamonds on their own as well as the veins on his arms that bulged with vigor. The muscles that were as big as her face without flexing and the abs underneath his shirt were defined in every space.