Chapter 1

(Play the song at every chapter if I publish)

Lily grew up in her castle, ever since she was a baby. Yes, she's a princess, there's also people who tries to kill her, that's why it was safer to stay inside. Okay, we'll get back to her childhood. It's only when she's 6 and 10.

•When she's 6 years old•

"Mom, can I go out and play with the kids?" That's what she asked. And her mom replied: "Sorry Lily, it's safer for you when you stayed here inside."

•When she's 10 years old•

"Mom, can I go out and play with them? It's boring here." That's what she asked (again after 4 years). And her mom still replied: "Sorry sweetie, but you can't"

•Present time•

Lily's POV:

I can't take it anymore. I want to go out and experience what a normal villager lives, but why are they stopping me? I'll plan my escape to the perfect time. Just wait. They are making me like a prisoner, I won't let that continue. Now, what is the perfect time? *idea clicks* I'll do it when they are asleep! Now, I'll wait until night.

•At night when her parents are sleeping•

Now's my chance! 

Now, she weared her hood and left the castle quickly. 

The next day, it was almost sunset because she was a bit lost and she found a magical forest, and she planned to go there, so villagers saw her, but didn't recognized her, they asked "Where are you going miss?", and Lily replied "Going there" and she pointed to the forest. And they immediately warned her "Don't go there! There's people who are ready to kill you one you went there!". And Lily replied "Don't worry, I'll be fine there, bye" and she left and didn't followed the advice, she continued to go to the forest. The villagers just realized that they shoudn't let her go there.

|                |

I-I'll be safe here, right? Maybe I should go back there? I may just be hallucinating

So, she continued to go to the forest and she heard some strange noise, now she's starting to be afraid.

"It's her! Go, hide, hide!"

"Just follow him!"

She continued and she noticed something came creeping

"W-who are you?!" Lily said 

"Can we be friends?"

She was shocked.