What do you mean she's Gone? (Part 2)

(Y/n)'s POV, 3 days later

I had feared the worst when I'd been pulled away from that intel wing. Remembering how Loki convulsed as the shock rang through his body, sending him to his knees before finally toppling to the ground. Leaving him there without being able to check on him.. I had spent most of my time sprawled out on my tattered bed thinking about this, it'd only been 3 days but all I could think about was him. I felt tears rush to my eyes once more, clutching my knees close to my chest, not a pillow since they never even gave me one.

The pounding of a fist against my door caused me to jump but I wasn't the least bit surprised by the prospect of it. I had been questioned non-stop by Strucker, he'd used guards to intimidate me as they stood by my door, watching me close, as if they thought I was stupid enough to try and run. He'd only just started trying to beat the info out of me though..

If I got just a little too snarky with him or just simply stayed silent then he would slap me across the face, sending my head to the side and causing me to get whiplash. I swallowed my sobs as I wiped the tears from my eyes, not wanting them to see my tears, all though it was no use since they saw my red puffy eyes. Standing from my rock hard bed I stretched my back and cracked my neck, then taking a seat in the metal chair opposite the one Strucker sat in when he'd question me "Good morning Agent." He said as he gazed into my eyes seriously "Hello Strucker.." I gave him a forced smile before dropping it quickly, he sat in front of me and crossed his arms as he sighed, almost in a disappointed manner, as if he was a teacher and I was a failing student. "I know you don't want to be here.." He started, as if to level with me or try to empathize in some way, but I knew better then to be lead into his pitiful mind games "Yea.. Vacay at the ole wannabe Nazi base isn't exactly what I was expecting on the pamphlet" I said with heavy sarcasm, he adjusted his position in his chair so he was leaning closer to me so he could search my eyes "You've been crying" He whispered, I looked away from the man, not liking what he was getting at "I know why" He grabbed my attention with that, what exactly does he think it is that I'm sobbing everyday about?

"You mourn for the raven haired traitor don't you?" It takes me a moment to analyze what he'd just said to me and once I had.. "Mourn..?" I squinted at him quizzacily, not wanting to accept what he just insinuated "Yes." He spoke simply, as if it was the most normal thing in the world "Wha.. What do you-" I felt myself breathe a little quicker "If you wish to know the answer then you must tell me" he started before he leaned in closer "How far can your powers go?"

I sucked in a breath as I pursed my lips, crossing my arms to signify that I would no longer be speaking with him. How dare he try to use my emotions towards Loki against me.. Yet all the worry still lingers, the pain and ache of not knowing makes me sick. I turn my head away from the man, not wanting him to see the tears that gathered at my eyes, begging to fall "Fine.." he growled. He stood without breaking eye contact with me, he gripped the sides of my chin in one hand, turning my head to look at his "Listen here (L/n).. If you have no purpose for HYDRA then I will dispose of you easily.." he spoke with squinted eyes, his unpleasantly warm breath hitting my face, I glared at his face before spitting in his eye, eliciting a growl from him as he jerked back and wiped my saliva from the corner of his eye. I chuckled darkly as he stared daggers down at me, he swiped his hand across my face so hard it sent down with the chair, the sound of metal clanging as my body toppled to the ground was harsh as my ears rang. I lied there for a moment as I twisted around to lie on my back, looking at him out of the corner of my eye, my greasy hair splayed across my aching cheek, yet I still laughed.

He looked to me in disgust before finally rounding up his little guards and exiting my (prison) room. I looked to my blank grey ceiling, breathing in heavily and letting out a shaky breath. Before I knew it, tears re-entered my gaze, blurring my vision as I simply curled up in a ball and wept. I kicked myself for letting my emotions get the better of me like this, but my ability to control them was slowly leaving me as my mind ran with the idea that Loki was dead.. And the idea of never telling him how I felt made it all that much worse.