Chapter 1:You!Again?

Athalia's P.o.v

   "Thaliaaa!", The annoyingly high pitched  voice of my elder sister,dasheka,boomed  through my  room.

"Ughh. Coming " I  groaned ,getting out of bed.

I walked into my bathroom and looked in the  mirror , I looked  like a gorilla that was struck by lightning.
How do other people  wake up and look  flawless,while I look like a wild beast .

I handled my business and put on my clothes.

I walked downstairs  and saw  my sister with  a guy.

Nothing New!

Ohh shoot.  I've  been on two dates  with him,the problem is, my sister never knew of him.

"Hey sheka,dude  who I  don't  know the  name of",i say awkwardly,fumbling with my hoodie.  He let out  a   low chuckle. "Names Alec,nice to meet you thalia".

Ohh hell. He knows my name!
Yes dummie,you guys went on two dates!

Moving to the table, I  gobbled up my eggs,bacon and pancakes quickly.

"Sis,where are you going", asked dasheka,raising a concerned eyebrow at me.

"Somewhere ", I  answered,  rolling  my eyes. Isn't it obvious?

"Young lady,you will  not give me   dry  answers in this  house",she said in a motherly stern tone.

"Ok mommy " I mocked ,"I'm not going anywhere ".

She told me to keep  Alec's  company  until  she came from  her 'run'. I agreed, I'm stuck with

We were watching a movie when he broke the awkward silence with a question I  wasn't expecting.......

***** 

How do you like this chapter  so far ? I'm just trying something.
Also don't  be  too much  of a  silent reader.