01#

(remembering everything that is written here is the fruit of my imagination!  nothing is real)😚

_______________________________

The blonde girl with big perpetual blue-green eyes was in her room at dawn that night.
She could not rest easily!  For her exterior screamed with longing for her ancestor who left her many years behind.
There wasn't a day if she didn't think about him, that she didn't dream about him.  Sometimes I had terrible nightmares that made the girl cry so much from sobbing.
Her sweet grandmother who came every morning to console young Paris with a glass of hot unsweetened milk, just like her father did when she had terrible nightmares in her childhood.
It's my sweet little girl, it hurts me so much to see her like this.  If I could take all this pain out of your heart.  Just to see her smile again, I would do it ㅡ she then hugged her grandmother, embracing herself in the warmth of longing and cried softly ㅡ I know grandma, you did what you can.  I am so grateful to have you in my life.  I don't know what I would do without you. ”Katherina ran her hand over her granddaughter's silky hair until the girl fell asleep again.  It was like that during all these years!  From the death of her son every night she came to console her granddaughter!  for eleven years!  The poor thing never got over what happened is neither the katherina, she was strong in front of everyone so that no one would be worried about her, but only God knew how her heart and soul were at that time.
All that katerina wanted for her grandchildren, was a normal and peaceful life, away from the blood that sucked her son's life until there was nothing left but nothing of him.  Just your body's dust.
But she understood that her grandchildren were of age, that they were able to make their own decisions on their own, however she hoped that they would act correctly is wise just as their father was.

#!

The sun came up that beautiful morning making Paris get up early in the morning and have breakfast with his family, it was the most exciting part of his day!  She loved the daily life that her grandmother had applied to each of them!  "if you want a family present! It has to be present" nobody questioned the old lady with a sweet smile, just obedience being always present at the table at 7 am every day.
different from the present day, when the blonde girl arrived in the breakfast room found only her grandmother eating a freshly made cornmeal cake and drinking avocado smoothie, her brothers were not at the table teasing each other like every morning!  The TV was not on and only the vacuum cleaner noise of Valeria was heard.
ㅡ good morning grandma! ㅡ she sat at the table helping herself to toast with guava jam ㅡ good morning dear.  Did you sleep well? ㅡ yeah, better impossible ㅡ she said those words with regret in her heart, in reality she didn’t know what it was like to have a good night's sleep for years, the nightmares always terrified her.  Whenever I closed my eyes to sleep.  ㅡ today is another one of those days, isn't it grandpa?  ㅡ asked uncomfortably, katerina just nodded silently ㅡ damn tabloid!  I hate them ㅡ katerina could see the rage and it hurts billiards in Paris eyes like crystal clear water!  It was very bad for the girl's health ㅡ Hating a person only hurts himself Paris, your father wouldn't want you to feel that, because it's a feeling that consumes you and destroys you little by little until you have nothing left of you.  It might seem that Michael hates them for everything they did, but it was the other way around!  He felt sorry for them for hating him for no reason ... ather katherina remembered her kind son is polite to those he hated because he was what they were.  So what do I do with this pain with this anger that I have in my heart, Grandma?  I can't accept that because of them I don't have my father with me !!  I can't! ㅡ she took the hand of her granddaughter gently ㅡ it's neither can dear!  You are in your right to feel what you have to feel!  If I say that it is because I care about you!  I love you too much to see you get lost because of other people's guilt ㅡ Paris returned the shocked grandmother's gesture, every time the TV wasn't turned on in the morning, it was because the tabloids were once again attacking your father!  Even though I was not present, I was still a victim of them.

#!

It was late afternoon when the blue-eyed girl sat with her sweet grandmother on the living room sofa to knit!  The girl was no professional but everything she had done was a good size for katerine.
She never taught her girls how to knit, because they were too focused on following their own dreams, not that katerina was bad at all!  Far from it she hoped too much for the success of her girls!  But she missed having a few moments of mothers and daughters together!
ㅡ grandma can i ask you something? Concentr said Paris, focused on piercing the cloth with a needle ㅡ whatever you want dear.  What is it? ㅡ said katerina watching her from the other side of the couch ㅡ did my father have a great love in his life?  I can't remember any.  That question took Katerina by surprise, in a way Michael had a yes!  At first she thought it was two!  But Michael made it clear what he felt ㅡ I asked him the same question a long time ago, so his father told me that he liked two girls!  At first I thought it was weird too, but then he clarified it for me, he said that for one he felt a carnal need, skin to skin thing.  With the other a need for soul!  Someone he longed to have her around because she understood him so well!  The first girl had nothing from the second, but the second got everything and everything that her father needed in a wife!  ㅡ Paris listened to her grandmother's every word carefully, after all her father loved someone besides the songs and the fans.  ㅡ but why didn't they stay together?  If they loved each other so much?  Do not understand.  ㅡ katerina smiled sadly ㅡ they put their needs and their dreams above the love they felt for each other!  They preferred to let the music lead them to another kind of life, other kinds of loves!  It is in the end they ended up losing each other.