Life sucks

"mico, It's time for school!" My mother yells walking me up.

"Shit" I mutter, looking at my alarm clock, it's already 7:25 the bus comes in five minutes.

"Mico, let's go!" My mother yells again, as I'm in middle of brushing my teeth.

"I'm coming"I yell back, spiting on the sink and hastily trying to put my clothes on.

"Where's Percy?" I ask running down the stairs.

"Waiting for you dumb ass" my sister says, throwing an apply from the fruit bowl at me.

Meet Percy, my older sister. She a total of 392 days older than me. and tends to be the favourite child, since she gets good grades and shit. "Get going" my mother says pushing us out the door.

"I was wondering if you two could make it on time?" My younger brother laughs, already at the bus stop.

That's guardian, the baby of the family. He's two years younger then me and has mom wrapped around his little finger. If he really wanted to he could probably get away with murder.

I sigh, regretting getting out of bed. "You have P.E first thing, right mico?" My brother asks

"Yeah" I chuckles. "But if I can't use the change rooms I'm not doing it."

You may be confused by my last statement, in the ninth grade a rumour about we being gay spread around the school like wildfire and in this shitty town being gay isn't something you can do. As a percussion my school banded me from using the changing room while the other boys were there. Since there toxic masculinity could handle my presence.

"You know maybe if you get a girlfriend the rumour that you're gay would go away." My sister commented.

"Whatever" I sigh, plugging in my headphones so I don't have to talk to anyone.

School sucks, the halls are filled with hormonal rich teenagers. That  have silver spoons shoved so far down there throats, they've never had to work a day in there life. That's what I get for going to a board school, I guess.

"Move it Fairy" a boy says pushing me to the ground, on top of that they're all assholes.

"Dude, have you seen iceman's new video?" I kid across the hall asks his buddy.

I roll my eyes, super hero's hum? If you even call them that, a few years ago scientists learned that a certain gene on the human body can be mutated to give the human race superhuman abilities. Which normal you'd only see in comic book, but the mutation cant happen natural. So It costs around the price of an island to even get the gene mutated implanted, and to stain your ability if cost around 2 Million dollars ever 3 years. So all the 'Hero's' are just rich assholes with to much time and money on there hands. It's even funnier when you go to a private school, and all everyone ever talks about getting a mutation every single day.

                      Ring

I hear the morning bell chime, as I walk towards my first class. Which happens to be science, I roll my eyes turning up my music, as I see Daniel Greenhorn walking towards me. If anyone's the main character in this story it would be him, he has everything the perfect family, girlfriend, just the perfect life.

"Move it, nerd" someone grunts, knocking the books in my hands all over the floor.

"Here, let me help you" Daniel smiles handing my one of my book, I also forgot to mention I have the biggest crush on him.

"S-Sorry" I take the book, snapping out of a daze, collection the rest of my things.

"It's not problem" he chuckles, slowly standing up. "You have chemistry with Mr.Owen right?"

"Um,  y-yeah" I stutter, tucking back my hair behind my ear, wow mico way to seem like a freak.

"That's cool, actually he told me that you were one of his best students, and I was wondering if you could maybe tutor me sometime? Chemistry isn't exactly my strongest subject."

"S-sure" I readjust my books, realizing a sigh.

"Thank you so much" he smiles, reacting into his jacket pocket. "Here" he writes 10 numbers across the back of my hand. "Just call me sometime."

I nod, as he walks off.

OMG, I just got a cute boys number! As I'm turning the corner, my ear suddenly start to ring, my vision becomes foggy a..n...d...then.

Everything went black