54.

*still Davens pov. Morning*

I just realized that it was morning when the sun flashed thru my eyes and it wasn't dark anymore for me to rest my eyes. I only got to rest my eyes for a bit.

"Dude..." my voice came out as sleepy as it has ever gotten. My eyes were tired and my body had no energy. They both woke up and started stretching so I started the car.

Jackie asked if she could go to a restaurant I have never heard of but she gave me directions and I was too lazy and tired to get the name but we went for a quick minute.

As they started to order the food I went to the bathroom and washed my face to get at least a bit awake which worked with cold water.

I got out and they were ready so we went inside the car and starting eating our breakfast when I realized I had to go home now. There were no excuse left for me.

I stopped eating at that thought and started driving.
We got home in like 7 minutes when everybody was home.

We went inside and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

*wavilys pov in the morning*

I was in my room when everybody started waking up. Alex came into my room and she had a face on I couldn't read. "Wavily you're not going to like this"

I looked at her confused when she asked me to just come downstairs which that's what I did.

I had a black hoodie on and some grey sweatpants and my hair in a low bun. I was awake before everybody else was because my mind was somewhere else.

Cameron, Jackie, and Daven haven't been home since last night. And by the fact that what David will find as an excuse to send me away.

I walked downstairs and I saw my mom, Davens/Emily's mom, and my grandparents, and auntie Lory with her husband.

And all in all was David sitting down at the back with Emily next to my mom. And Alex right next to David.

They were all looking at me and my heart started to go hard. Did he really tell them? He wouldn't. He couldn't.

"What's wrong" my voice came out quiet as if I didn't want to know what was up because I felt like I already knew what was going on.

"This Friday. You're going to the farm" were the only words my mom spoke to me.

I immediately looked at my brother and he was smirking.

"You asshole" I walked to his direction as fast as I could and was about to slap the shit out of him when I felt hands grabbing me from behind and wouldn't let me go.

"LET ME GO" I yelled. The smirk didn't go away but he stood up.

"Young lady calm down. Get your grades up then you can come back" I heard my grandma say and I felt my body stop.

"My grades are up... what are you talking about?" I looked at her then at David when he showed me a paper that was in his hands.

I walked to him and snatched the paper when I saw sum so unbelievable. My grades?! What happened to them?

________
History: D Grades. Name: Wavily.
Art: C
Math: -D
English: F
Gym: F
Science: F
Human behavior: F
Swimming: F
__________

My body froze... has it really been that long since I checked my grade?

My face was written in confusion. I couldn't hold myself. He was lying. He didn't tell them about the kiss but he used my grades as an excuse to send me away. My grades are actually good.