A Journey To Heaven And Hell

Jerema Kingston was a beautiful Maqdisi Women (women belonging to Jerusalem) with shiny glossy pure black hairs, inspite of being a Muslim with an English name, very weird, had full faith in holy Jesus. She loved Jesus so much that she spent more than couple of hours in the church. One day she was in a brand new modeled car visiting to a nearby Cathedral Church. No doubt she loved that church so much that she was ready to spend 24 hours in that church. The priests and their disciples were so kind that every week they donated something to the poor, paralyzed and hospitalized poor patients. Jerema loved them too. They clergy of cathedral church were friendly to devotees who came to that church. On her way to the church she had a fierce or I must say terrible accident by a truck. She was taken to hospital by Mr. William swapson, a maqdisi whom she used to love very much.In the hospital, she was fighting with the god of death for life and death. By the time, she in her aftermath of life saw some glorious golden slippery stairs which had a way to the clouds. She thought for some time and then started climbing the stairs. In the mid way she was about to fell down because the steps were really very slippery but a man hold her. No doubt that man was Jesus. She was filled with love pleasure and happiness after seeing Jesus. She knelt down with faithfulness and thanked Jesus. Jesus made her to stand up. He told, " At least someone had time for me in this Age of downfall." He gifted her life for she was very helpful, courageous and faithful and asked," What is your wish, dear child? She answered happily," No wishes Lord, seeing you I became very rich." Jerema asked Jesus," Jesus why were there the stairs who couldn't anyone enter the two gates of aftermath without stairs. Jesus answered," My child! These steps represent the adversities of life which humans faced in their life. And if they were able to face those obstacles or if they were able to correct their mistakes, they won't off from these slippery steps in their aftermath. But if they weren't able to correct their mistakes,they won't able to pass this slippery steps without slipping. They would slip again and again." Jerema listened to this very patiently and she found it very interesting. She murmured," Hm......". Jesus asked Jerema whether she want to take a look at Heaven And Hell for it was her lifelong wish. She answered very happily in yes. Jesus then took her between the path of Heaven And Hell. There were two gates. In the left corner,  in the kingdom was all peace and prosperity. The gate had a shiny glossy golden yellowish shade decorated with white blossoms. Of course, it was heaven. And in the right corner there was destruction everywhere. The yellow fire flames stretched far away till where Jerema could see. The gate was nothing but a hardwood wooden sticks burning with flames. Jesus first took her to hell. As she entered the hell she felt like coughing and sneezing every time. But jesus patted her back and head and then she felt better. There were no trees and if there were they were burning with fire. Absolutely, there was no peace. She saw bad spirits were tortured badly. Jesus was not happy but it was their deeds who made them to enter the hell instead of heaven. Between their way to the kingdom of hell, Jerema asked,"Why are they tortured so badly Jesus, do they not feel pain??" Jesus said," Its all their evil deeds. If you will commit good deeds you will be in the kingdom of peace in aftermath of life and vice-versa. Jerema said," Oh! I understood well."After a few minutes, they reached the kingdom of hell where they met the god of hell, Hades. Jerema honoured the god of destruction. He told," As we go on commiting bad deeds, we fall deep into the layers of the earth in a place called hell where there is hazardous pain everywhere, as you can see the hell is below the surface and heaven is high, very high, high beyond your imagination." Jerema asked,"If there is pain everywhere, why am I not able to feel it?" Lord answered, "Because you haven't done anything wrong, Jesus took you here to have a look at the hell, as it was your lifelong wish." Jerema uttered, "Oh!!!". Lord Hades said, "Now as you have came here to see the hell, let's visit to the house of real hell, the house of an evil witch who was centuries old". After a pause," the evil or I must say the devil witch, Sarena". Jerema asked, "Will there be any  trouble." Hades smiled and said let's go and watch out for the trouble. In the way, Jesus asked Jerema whether she knew about Sarena or not. Jerema answered," Of course lord! Everyone knows very well about Sarena." Lord Hades told Jerema in the midway that once her home used to be on earth but because of her Evil deeds she is now in hell. Jerema gestured oh ok . They reached to the scary house. Entered into the house fearfully, Jerema asked, "Where is Sarena, lord?" Hades replied," She is locked in her room and her heart is fading day by day because of her evil deeds." Jerema asked, "Lord, could we please visit to Sarena." Jesus answered in No. He was a bit serious. Jerema didn't questioned Jesus. And now after that Jesus and Jerema had a visit to heaven. Misses  Kingston saw that everywhere there were only two things. The first was peace and the second was happiness. People were enjoying their moment in heaven. They had a visit to the Kingdom of Heaven and visited the god of heaven, Guan Yin in his palace. Guan welcomed Jesus and he knew about Jerema. Lord Guan said,"Hearty welcome Jerema!As you can see, there is peace and prosperity all around the heaven. This is the palace of heaven. Do you want to see the home of Jesus Christ. Jerema said emotionally,"It would be my pleasure." They reached the home of Jesus Christ it was apart from heaven, infact where they reached were the stairs by which Jerema entered the heaven and hell. Jerema said, "Jesus I--I........" Jesus said Jerema, "Yes Jerema, the earth is my home neither the heaven nor the hell. I am inside everybody, just the thing is they recognize me in them. If they do so, the earth would be a true heaven. But if they didn't respect the earth, their  home, they would be in a destructive hell." Jesus and Jerema now started walking down the stairs so that Jerema could enter her body and live peacefully. In the way, Jesus asked Jerema,"Jerema, do you know which kingdom's palace would you be in (Heaven or Hell)......."Jerema said,"No Jesus!I don't want to know, I want to live my life to the fullest.I am not concerned about my afterlife now, I would only just do good deeds." Jesus said,"Now Jerema! You have to clear your way all by yourself." Jerema said,"Very Very Very thank you Jesus for my life. Thank you for all."Jesus said,"It's all your good deeds. Ok now, enjoy you life to the fullest. And always do good deeds." Jerema suddenly got up in a refreshing mood from her hospital bed, just like she had took a short nap. All stitches almost cured. Everyone including doctor was shocked and they asked to her,"Are you fine??" Jerema said yes but never told anyone about her journey to heaven and hell but a question remained in her heart till her last breath that, why Jesus told her no to visit Sarena in her house. Jerema thought, "I would ask Jesus in my afterlife."
By Aum Ahuja
Adventurous and Unabridged.