chapeter 1

"It's Alia Bhatt"

spoke a bratty childish voice. Shraddha was so caught off guard that the girl only mentioned her name now, after they have been arguing for 20 minutes at lunch about god knows what, she spaced out around five minutes in she thinks.

"My farther owns this school and everyone in it, so when I tell you that this table is taken, it's taken!"

The angry girl spoke again, wait didn't she mentioned her name, was it Talia or Alia?

"Helllooo are you even listening to me?"

Alia or whatever her name was, was now waving her hand towards Shraddha's face which managed to finally caught her attention.

"Urm.. what?"

Probably not the best thing to say, but you can't really blame her when it's already midday and she just wanted to eat her food. Although Alia did not seem to understand that and caused the other girl to glare at her. she was as intimidating as a lost puppy.

"You are as intimidating as a lost puppy"

Shraddha added. Come to think of it how did this girl ever think she could bully anyone? With her pink angry cheeks, wide doe eyes, and her gloss plumped lips pouting out of frustration. Incredibly adorable Shraddha thought and oh no.

"Are you calling me a dog? I can get my father to suspend for saying that!

She was flustered to the brim of her ears, Shraddha imagined if this was a cartoon, actual smoke will be pouring out of there but before that could happen some random guy stepped in.

"Is everything alright here ladies?"

He spoke in a reassuring tone, this made Alia stare at Shraddha one last time as she stormed off out of the lunch room.

"Sorry she can be a lot sometimes"

The taller boy seemed familiar, she has seen him in classes before but nothing else.

"You know her then"

"Well kind of, she was my ex"

Oh. So this mysterious Alia girl has at least some form of soul, if she's dated before.

"I'm Siddharth by the way, but my friends call me sid"

"Shraddha and thanks for stepping in, I think she was going to blow up"

"You have a way of getting under her skin"

"What? for not saying anything?"

"Let's just say her enemies are her closest friends"

Enemy? She only met this girl today. All well at least she got to keep the table. Soon her best friend, Disha came over to her

"Hi hi"

Disha hugged her from behind, and then sat down with their stuff.

"I'll see you around then, Shraddha"

"Sure Sid"

As he leaves, she sits down on the table that was apparently 'owned' by the Alia girl, she giggles to herself thinking how ridiculous the girl was.

"Ooh someone has a crush, he's hot too"

"Who?"

"The guy who was obviously flirting with you"

"He was definitely not flirting with me and besides he's not really my type Dish"

"Oh okay so the captain of the football team, most popular guy in school isn't your type"

"Is it that crazy to say no"

"Urm.. Yesss! How do you even have a type I've never seen you date anyone for as long as I've Known you."

This was something she knew she had to deal with, being different. Yes she knew most girls had fantasised their perfect husband, but ever since she was little, Shraddha dreamt of her perfect bride. Now it was seeming that, that bride had a face, an adorable angry little face. She snapped out of it. No, she was not ready to tell her best friend about this.

"I've just been busy with studying and work, I have no time for a boyfriend"

She lied while carrying on eating her lunch. Nothing more was talked about after that. Disha changed the topic by gossiping about her class mates, as Shraddha nodded, shocked at some of the things she knew.