𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝 👑

(Mias dress 🔝)

A couple of days went by and I became good friends with Catherine or as I like to call her Hello Kitty but she doesn't really like it but I do in anyway.

Everyone at court was surprised and shocked to see me and Catherine so close since everyone has noticed Henry's affection for me. He is actually really nice but our age difference kinda freaks me out. But I'd say I got some good friends at court excluding my friends from 2020.

Henry and Catherine invited me to dine with them and I could bring someone. I asked if I could bring two people and they said yes. Huh obviously. So I took Liz and Mark. Let's just say Henry wasn't please with my decision to bring Mark since I've been doing a lot with him since I came here and rumours were going around that we had an affair. But if the rumours were true me and my friends have slept with everyone at court and are stupid bitches. Which we have not. Just to be clear.

„So how was your day Mia?" Catherine asks me

„It's been alright. I painted a picture of a plum, a banana and Brokkoli. How was yours?"

„It was quite good aswell."

Mark whispered in my ear asking what a banana is and I explained it whispering back while Henry glared at us which I realised and it annoyed me.

„Henry?"

„uh- yes?"

„What's on your mind? You seem angry maybe even jealous. Did something happen?"

„No everything is fine."

„Good"

„Good indeed."

God he is a bad liar.

When the food was placed in front of us Liz and I looked at each other weirdly and back to the food. It was so much I- I would've eaten this much food for a week. And Liz, a vegetarian, will probably starve here.

„I think you have to eat meat Liz." I whispered to her

„I think so too" she said cringing

We "barely" eat anything because we usually don't eat this much. I mean it's soo much.

„Don't you like the food Mia?" Henry asks

„I don't not like it. It's just-„

„What?"

„It's so much and no veggies."

„No what?"

„Vegetables. They actually taste really good. At let's some. And they are good for your body. They're healthy so you're healthy."

They just looked at me.

„So... you want to eat something else?" Henry asks

„No well no no."

„We can get you something else."

„No. I didn't say I didn't want to eat it."

„Only the peasents and farmers eat vegetables." Mark says to me silently

„But they are delicious." I say

„Mia, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to ride with me and Charles?"

„Yes of course."

„Good"

I had to stop myself from starting to laugh so loud that the people in 2020 would hear it because Liz trying to sort out what to eat was the funniest thing ever. I almost cried while trying not to laugh. It apparently looked so weird that Liz started to make a weird face to stop herself from laughing. When I say everybody looked at us weird I mean it they were like what the bleep. (I need a bad bleep)

••••

It was almost time to go ride with Charles and Henry and I was currently stressing out because I think I broke my lil toe and I wanted to wear a different dress even though I love it it's just. I want something with fitted sleeves for riding you know.

When I picked out a outfit (🔝) I tried to find a way to walk without my toe hurting

When I picked out a outfit (🔝) I tried to find a way to walk without my toe hurting. Who knew running against a bed would cause such pain.

My solution was using a hair tie and securing it to my other too.

It didn't work.

But it was better I guess. I just made my way outside mostly jumping on my right foot. I got a lot of weird looks for that.

1/2