I was worried, scared & panicking about losing you...

Valentino Rossi and Luca Marini- Brotherly love and other riders involved too

Story line- Rossi is not be able to concentrate because of he is still upset about the death of his best friend after its been 9 years all he needs his comfort and Rossi races then haves a terrible crash and the race gets red flagged and all the riders come back into the pits and get worried and traumatised from it, then Valentino gets even more upset when he thinks about Marco but little does he know his little brother Luca starts to worry about him like everyone else.....

Rossi
I sat in my motorhome and started to feel really down because of its been nearly 10 years without Marco i fucking miss him every day he was my best friend and like my other little brother to me... I really can't concentrate on racing because i keep on blaming myself on Marco's death as i was apart of the incident. I celebrated Vetti's win in Moto 3 and celebrated my brothers win in Moto 2 and all of academy riders came back to my pit especially my brother to watch me race. I can't concentrate though, i hope it doesn't look like it. I heard someone's voice, "Hey Vale are you alright?" I heard someone say in a worried tone, i looked up and saw Luca my little brother looking worried. "Yeah i'm alright Luca." I replied, "I don't believe that for a second Vale." He said, "Luca its nothing don't worry about it i'm fine ok, i'm just nervous about racing nothing to worry about ok." I say to him, "Alright then if you say so." He said and still wasn't buying it he still looked worried. I got on my bike and onto the grid we all getting started for the race and we jumped off the line as soon as the lights flash green. Off we go, i get a decent start we go into the first corner then all a sudden i get thrown off my bike and hit the grown and i felt pain, i felt like i was gonna die and the race got red flagged, and everything went black....

Luca
We are all watching Vale from his pit and of course I'm sitting in his chair we watched it and all sudden someone had a horrible and terrifying crash it looked awful and the race is red flagged, i was praying that it wasn't my brother i saw on the screen that every rider came into the pits but no sign of my brother. All the other riders from the race came running in Vale's pits, their eyes widened. "Was it Vale who crashed that horrifying crash?" I asked them whilst my voice is shaking of fear, they all nodded and thats when i broke down, tears ran down my face a lot of them, I couldn't bare on losing Valentino he is my hero, my best friend and the best brother ever. I felt Dani Pedrosa pull me into a hug, i threw myself in his arms and collapsed in his arms all the other riders and Uccio crouch down to comfort me and calm down i saw on twitter fans tweeting about it. "He's unconscious he's been knocked out." I heard Uccio say, i looked at the screen and saw medics loading Valentino on a stretcher and taking him into the ambulance. "I wanna go and see him." I whimpered. "Luca you will go and see him let the doctors and that check him over first, you've got to be patient y'know we're all here." Dani said and i looked at everyone else and they nodded even Marquez. Marc Marquez was in a lot of shock that happened to my brother, he just came over to me and hugged me, "I'm sorry that, on what happened to Vale we decided whoever wins this race, the next race and the other next race will pay a tribute to Vale ok Luca, take deep breaths and calm down a bit otherwise your gonna make yourself ill." He said to me i nodded and did what he told me to do.... The screen showed the crash again, I couldn't look at it and everyone looked at it and they saw how horrifying it is. "Jesus thats one of his worse crashes i've ever seen, this season is his worse i feel terrible for him." I heard Jorge Lorenzo say, everyone else agreed with him. I calmed down. Dani Pedrosa,Jorge Lorenzo,  Uccio, Lin Jarvis and Alex Briggs came with me everyone else.

Rossi
I was asleep, like in a coma i think i heard them say, i hit my head really hard, i've also broken my leg again, i have also dislocated my shoulder which they put back in place already then i'm just covered in bruises and cuts i'm also just sore. I look up to the sky where am i, i thought to myself. I heard a familiar voice which i haven't heard in 9 years i looked up and saw Marco Simoncelli my best friend. "Hi Vale." He said i smiled and said, "Hi Marco." I said back, "Vale you need to listen to me very carefully because you know that accident you, Vinales, Zarco and Morbidelli were involved in." He said i nodded, "Well i'm the one you kept you all alive, and i kept you alive from the horrifying crash you just had too." He said, i was very confused, "Vale i'm your guardian angel thats why and how i kept you alive, so i watch you race from here and i keep you alive." Marco said, "But...." i tried to speak Marco stopped me, "Vale if your thinking that its your fault about me getting killed in that accident 9 years ago its not your fault those incidents happen unfortunately but its not your fault please don't blame yourself." He said, i nodded "Right i'm gonna send you back to the hospital and wake you up because your in a coma and Luca your brother is worrying a lot." He said my eyes widened, "Luca is worried." I said, "Yeah i've watched over him too, he's very very worried you need to wake up because he needs his older brother." Marco said, i nodded, "I'll see you very soon Marco." I said, he nodded and sent me back, i groaned and opened my eyes 2 weeks later and looked around i'm in a hospital bed, i looked at my leg is wrapped up, my shoulder is wrapped up i saw bruises and cuts on me and my head hurts like hell.