Vault‌ ‌3D‌ ‌Introduction‌

Hello Wattpadders,

We are living in an upgraded version of the normal kind of normal and it really is not all unicorns and rainbows for everyone out there, but that doesn't mean we stop life, right? Let's make the best out of it, so here we are, back with Halloween Vault 3D!

Last year we all had an amazing time together and this year we are hoping for more fun, interaction and awesomeness filled with joyous engagement with the extended 3D's in our Vault - Diverse, Dynamic and Dauntless!

We're bringing an ASTOUNDING set of activities including prompts, scavenger hunt and many other interesting enterprises of ghostly games for the ENTIRE month of OCTOBER.

Yes, you read it right for the third time you will be spending a sinisterly spooky month with us! Sounds fun, right?

Whether you're a reader, a writer or both, life goes on and you can join all the fun programs that are going to be hosted by 12 community profiles, 38 ambassadors-managed English profiles and 9 international profiles.

Your terrifyingly good 12 community profile Vault hosts are: @HurricaneBC @WattRevenge @WattWitches @SeaOfPositivity @YAFantasy @YARomance @YAMystery @Watt-Art @TheWarriorGoddess @NARomance and @TeamOfDreams @CommunityHub

Check out these amazing 38 English profiles and their Vault:

@TeenFiction @Horror @WattpadDisney @Beauty @lgbtq @Action @Crime @WattpadRiverdale @DystopianApocalypse @High Fantasy @BullyingPrevention @GothicLit @Secret Treasures @Kpop @Magic @WattpadVampires @StarwarsFans @MythandLegend. @Fantasy @mystery @AmbassadorsUK @justwriteit @ChallengeCorner @FoodKart @ComeAndSitWithUs @Romance @WattpadSupernatural @WattpadFairytales @WattpadMilitaryFiction @WattpadTimeTravel @Adventure @BeyondSol @FreeThePOC @Paranormall @generalfiction @Fright @YA and @PsychologicalNovel

Halloween Vault 3D is also hosted in these 9 International profiles, mainly if you are well-versed in Bahasa Melayu, Turkish, or Dutch languages, check these cool profiles out:

@AmbassadorsNL @WattpadRomantiekNL @WattpadMysteryTR @WattpadFantasiMY @WattpadRomantikaMY @WattpadFanFiksyenMY @AmbassadorsMY @WattpadSeramMY and @WattpadFiksyenSainsMY

What exactly will you find in the Halloween Vault 3D?

Prompts - All the participating profiles will offer a writing challenge. It doesn't matter where you play or which Halloween Vault 3D you choose. At the end of the day all entries will land in one pool as long as you use the submission form provided in each chapter.
So, brace up for the thrilling month!

Scavenger Hunt - Some profiles will have amazing games available for our avid readers out there. The clue that's provided will help you find the answer to the hunt.
Figure out the clue, go to the corresponding profile, search through their reading lists, and send them your guess via the submission form provided in that round.

Diverse, Dynamic and Dauntless- For the first time, we'll be hosting 3 prompts on Fridays, except for the last, to offer you a chance to create outstanding diverse, dynamic and dauntless stories. Super thrilling, right?

THE DOS AND DON'TS:

► Please be respectful of other users. Let's keep things fun.

► Read each prompt carefully. You wouldn't want to spoil the fun for others.

c► Only English stories will be accepted unless you're participating in a Halloween Vault 3D on one of our nine international profiles.