bittersweet dream

i feel the sun beat down on my face and my white blouse flap in the warm breeze. my legs feel the warm wind caress my smooth skin. my light blue shorts glisten in the sun. my hand reaches out to shades my eyes as i look at the radiating sunlight. the island that surrounds me isnt that big. i can see the west side of the island and the east as i turn my head from side to side as i walk along, feeling the crystal white sand inbetween my toes. i close my eyes and imagine a peak and i'm suddenly there. i hear water rushing from to the top all the way down, beyond my reach. the waterfall gracefully flows to the bottom into an abyss. i can smell the moisture from the surrounding trees and i stand at the top of the peak. the freshness fills my lungs and the smell is amazing!!! a hint of earth with sweet maple and lavender fills my airways. i look down and the water continues to run below me. the rushing sound of the water soothes my afflicting nerves as i stand there at the top gazing out at everything. my arms outstretch and i feel the air, the wind pull me up and hug me making me apart of it. nature and i were synchronising on one harmonious beat. i breathe in natures scents once again and my eyes flash open and i've never felt more alive. i look straight ahead and see the colours of the sun orange, red and yellow with a shade of light purple speckling in the sky like glitter and i smile even nature has its perks and plays its games of beauty and beast. i watch as many of my memories flood my mind and i watch as the scenes unfold infront of me like a film being played. and my thoughts get the better of my mind and i join my hands together above my head gracefully. i hear myself breathe and i feel myself fly through the air and gracefully peck the water as my fingertips break the surface. the Azul coloured  water feels cold against my skin. my hair flicks behind me and i feel it sway in the water above me. i open my eyes and see the blue clear water with its inhabitants. the fish looking surprised at my sudden appearance out of nowhere. i break the surface of the water from below and breathe deeply, wiping the water from my face. i stay still. my legs keeping me up in the water, floating. i hear nature whisper to me. "listen with your heart you will understand let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand" he's here i no he is. i slowly swim back to the shore. as i step out on to the beach, my clothes cling to me making me shiver. i smell the earth cling to me aswell. i feel his presence some distance away. his undeniable and persistent  presence somewhere far east of the island. he's always radiating his annoying presence yet i know its meant for me. i walk along the beach the sun setting behind me and drying me off. i wait under a large palm tree. i sit there in the sand knowing he will come and find me and i watch as nature takes over and the world remains in blissfull peace and silence envelopes the land and the stars glistened in the sky above me.