▹ Home sweet home

GEORGE LEE BUYS NEW APARTMENT?

BTS' George Lee has allegedly bought his very own apartment.

According to real estate industry workers, George Lee has bought a luxury apartment for himself to use whenever he 'needs some space'.

The member reportedly will not be moving out of the BTS dorm and has purchased the home purely for storage and a 'place for him to go when he needs a breather and wants to be alone'.

BigHit Entertainment responded to the rumours by claiming 'we will not be giving any statement in regards to George's personal purchases and his private life will remain private at his request.'

George Lee has made no comment on the matter either and it looks like he isn't going to either.

___________________________

"Personally, I think you should completely move out and give me your room."

George flicked Jimin's forehead at his comment before glancing around his newly bought apartment. As of now, it was empty but his step mother was heading over in the morning to help him speak with an interior designer because he genuinely did want the place to feel like home even if he wasn't living there officially.

It was still his home and he would be there often but that doesn't mean he was moving out of the dorms. No matter how hard Jimin tried to persuade him so he could have his room, George wasn't leaving and deep down, Jimin was relieved about that.

"My mum is coming over tomorrow to help me talk to the interior designer I hired because I have no idea what I'm supposed to say," George explained as the boys emerged from the different rooms.

"Your apartment is better looking than me and that says a lot," Jin commented.

"The articles already found out about it," Taehyung announced with his phone in his hand. "BTS' George Lee has allegedly baught his own apartment'. BigHit are refusing to give a statement."

George nodded. "I know, I asked them not to."

"GEORGE EVEN YOUR SHOWER HAS A CITY VIEW!" Hoseok gasped as he emerged from the ensuite bathroom. "You got a really good place, can I stay here sometimes?"

"You know you can, you don't have to ask. My home is your home."

"I'm just happy you're not actually moving out of the dorms, I don't know what I'd do without morning cuddles from you," Taehyung told him cutely causing George to pat the back of us head affectionately.

"Emotionally, i'm not ready to move out and leave you guys yet. This place will just be where I come when I need some space, I assure you," George explained as he glanced around his apartment.

It was a dream honestly.

It was the type of apartment you'd dream of having when growing up. It was beautiful, luxurious and everything anyone could ever want and George was so grateful for ARMY for giving him his dream life.

The boys were startled by the sound of the door opening and closing. Yoongi then entered the apartment with Pluto on his leash looking around excitedly at the new scenery.

"Look Pluto, it's your second home!" Jimin cooed, lifting him up off the ground.

"You're allowed pets in this place?" Namjoon asked.

"I had to look for a place that allowed pets. If it said no dogs then the apartment was automatically ugly to me. But we found this one and it allows dogs and I'm in love with it."

George smiled and leaned against the brand new marble kitchen counter.

Home sweet home.

______________________

It's been a horrible day, so this one was kinda short, so I'm sorry about that but yay! George has an apartment. Just to clarify again, he is not moving out of the dorms. He will still live with the boys, but will stay at his apartment sometimes.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are greatly appreciated 💜

— blue x