Dracos story

"Draco sweetheart, come down for a bit" Narcissa asked him calmly. Draco went down to his mother and looked at her wondering what she wanted to tell him.
"You just got your letter, your going to Hogwarts" Narcissa said with a strained smile. Draco looked at her and said:
"Where is my father, have you told him yet?" Draco asked smiling a little.
"Your father is at work, he will see the letter when he get home" Narcissa told him.
"Do you think he will be happy?" Draco asked.
"You know your father, he's not that good at showing it sometimes, but I know he must be happy" Narcissa answered. Draco went up to his room. His father, Lucius Malfoy, had told him what he needed to do. He needed to make Harry Pottah his friend as soon as he comes to Hogwarts. Draco would do anything to make his father proud. Nothing else where more important for him.

Before you start reading this story you must know...

Draco was born in a rich and powerful family. Willing to do anything to be accepted by his father.

You may think Draco Malfoy was just as spoiled and evil as you see him in the books, but sometimes you have to use more than your eyes to see. Sometimes you have to read behind the lines, and soon you will see what it really is like, being a Malfoy.