NOW AND FOREVER

PART-1

Once upon a time there was a boy called Jacob .He was born in a low cast(poor) family(Indian,kerala).He had a brother called Johnson.Jacob and his brother Johnson were twins and they were a same age group.Their parents names are Mary(mom) and Roman(dad).So,the parents were very Happy to see that their two children were born as twins.It was unexpected gift for them by God by having their children.

Roman(dad) used to work in army for around 25 years .Mary(mom)they were working as a nurse in hospital.So,one day Jacob had a serious brain fever at the age of 4 and his temperature was around 104 degree Fahrenheit. He was fainted for 10 times each day.Mary was sad to see him in this condition.So,she called an ambulance driver and she took him to the hospital and took him to the emergency ward.So,Mary was so sad to see her son in a pathetic condition,she then called her husband and asked him to come back immediately to the hospital.So,Roman left his army job and came to the hospital where Mary admitted jacob.Roman was sad to see the condition of the jacob.So,he forwarded jacob to a army hospital as it was a government hospital.Finally Jacob got a free treatment from that hospital and he was cured from the brain fever by God's grace.Roman was very happy to see Jacob in a cured state.Roman left his army job and got retired at 2005 at the age of 30, Roman was pensioned.

PART-2

Johnson and Jacob were studying in class 1 at the age of 7.Johnson was good in studies but Jacob was little weak in studies.So,Roman used to beat him a lot by using sticks,belts and by hitting face and head by using his full strength.Roman hit Jacob in such a way that Jacob was fainted and fall down.Mary was felt hurt by seeing this and she tries to guard him but Roman beat her a lot.Mary was so sad by seeing her husband in a bad behaviour.She was crying a lot and then she took Jacob to the bed and applied some medicines wherever he got injured.Jacob was little senseless state after getting beatings from his dad Roman.Sometimes Roman used to beat Jacob without any reason as well as sometimes for a small mistakes.We see Indians even for a small mistakes they try to react or beat very rudely.Roman was very upset
and got tensed about his son Jacob.After some time,Roman's minds became peaceful and he felt very sad for beating his own son.Johnson was sad to see his brother in a injured state.Roman wasted his money by helping his family and his 2 younger brothers to get educated.And when 2 younger brothers got jobs after their education they become so annoyed with Roman and they hurted Roman very badly by saying cruel words.By that the unity was not there among them.Even they said to Roman,"You didn't helped us and we are not bothered about you nor we talk to you anymore."By hearing this Roman was totally disheartened and went back to his house.He shared everything to his wife(Mary)about it then Mary said to him that to ignore them and not to talk with them if they try to break up Peace.The brothers were separated because of the grandmother's discouragement and tricks used against Roman.

PART-3

As the 15 years passed away,Jacob and Johnson grew up.They understood the real love of Jesus Christ and the holyspirit come upon them and blessed them.They got good jobs.Johnson was working as a IT company job and Jacob was working as a Bank Manager.They both worked hard and they were united among themselves.They had a healing touch from Jesus Christ.They had lots of miracles in their lives.Slowly slowly their mother(Mary)used to call them everyday through video calls and talked to them.Johnson and Jacob became more matured and started handling more and more responsibilities.Roman had no belief on God and used to say meaningless words.Roman died at the age of 60.He was buried in church called St Mary 's cathedral in Wayanad,Kerala.Everyone took part and everyone was crying very loudly.But after the death of Roman,the family began to improve more.Johnson and Jacob reduced and payed back the
financial debts.They built a home and lived peacefully.Johnson and Jacob got married and had got two peaceful and devotive wives.Mary was very happy to see their sons together after a long time.

This story conveys the message that we should love God,the eternal father who gives us lots of things according to our wishes but remember that God loves us so much that we should do whatever Jesus Christ wants us to do in order to fulfill his wishes.God loves each and every people in this world and send his only begotten son Jesus Christ to save us from the sins.