Magic Is Everywhere

Summary: Hibiki left Blue Pegasus and joined Fairy Tail after he met Lucy. Will a connection form, or will Lucy always believe he is a perv?

Disclaimer:I do now OWN any of the characters! Hiro Mashima owns ALL of Fairy Tail!

(A/N before we start, I know I have been doing Nalu but, as you can see from reading my account bio, I also like a few other ships. Nalu IS my OTP so you will see more Nalu then anything else. But, everyone needs a change, right?)

Hibiki POV:

"Ah, happy day, happy day!" I say as I start getting ready to head to Fairy Tail. I wonder if Lucy will be ther- Ah! No! You don't stick with one lady! You make ALL ladies feel special! I tell myself in my head. Hm, but settling down wouldn't be so bad-NO! Maybe in a few years- but not now. I sigh and just start heading to the guild.

As I am walking I see a blonde haired girl walking on the ledge near a bridge. (A/N I forgot what it is called..help?) As I am watching she starts to slip, so I quickly run forward to catch her. Catch her I did, just to regret it as I see who I caught.

Lucy POV:

As I was walking to the guild I started to slip. Darn fishermen can't keep water off of it! As I started falling, I closed my eyes waiting for water. However, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look up to thank the person, just to see Hibiki. I didn't know what to do. I've realized I have started falling for him, but I can't tell anyone I was falling for a playboy. But I can't be rude either. He did save me. "Thank you, Hibiki." I say politely and try to hide the blush on my face from embarrassment.

I think it can't get worse but no, of course a certain blue cat and pink haired 'boy' had to be walking near us and saw what happened. As I look up Happy opens his mouth. "No! Don't do it Happy!" I yell but it was too late, "You like each other~~" he says with a roll of his tongue. At that I start turning even redder. "I have to go to the guild. Bye!" I yell as I run away, but before I left, was that some red I saw on Hibiki? Nah, I must be imagining things, and I shake that off and continue heading for the guild.

Hibiki POV:

As Lucy runs off I watch with some red on my face while her partners are laughing. Next thing I know Natsu has me up against a building nearby. "If you hurt her, me, Team Natsu, and the rest of our nakama will hurt you. Clear?" he says while giving me a glare Happy above his shoulder giving me a glare but not as hard. I gulp and reply, "I understand." not thinking to deny I like her. They stare me in the eyes (CAN THEY SEE MY SOUL-) for a little bit longer before Natsu lets go and smiles saying, "You're approved!" while Happy yells, "Aye~!". After they leave, I sit there thinking, what just happened?!

TIME SKIP THEY ALL AT THE GUILD

Lucy POV:

"Hey Mira! I have to go get some groceries, I think I'll head out early before the storm hits." I say as I start to get up. She looks up at me and says, "Oh, okay Lucy. How about you take someone with you to help carry bags so you can get home faster! Like...Hibiki!" she finishes off with a yell.

I started to decline before I felt someone behind me. I turn around and see Hibiki. "Yes, Mira?" he asks even though he is looking at me. "Would you mind helping dear Lucy get groceries before the storm gets here?" she asks even though she sounds muffled. I turn around and see her hiding her mouth behind her hand, but it doesn't stop me from hearing her giggles of laughter.

"Oh, sure! Do you want to head out now, Lucy?" Hibiki asks. I turn around and see he is still looking at me. "Uh, yeah sure! Let's go." I say, feeling my face go red and start walking fast to get away.