O n e

The wind was windy, i was riding my horse, chip. I just want to spend the day letting go all of my worries at the castle. A wind blow my hair and it quiet good looking, hehehe i giggle to myself.

After the joyride, i went back to the castle and put chip at the barn where other horse in there. I went to my room to take a shower because i smell bad from the ride.

After washing myself up, i went to my desk. Where there book and stationary even my family photo. I took the photo, just looking in the photo.

I was silent, looking at my little sister and brother. Tears suddenly drop on my checks. "Where are you two, i look everywhere for you two but no sight at all.

My door suddenly been knock by someone. I rush wiping my tears. "Who is it?". "Its me, gold". I open the door. "What up?". "Cmon rainbow is calling us at the throne room". Me and gold walk to the throne room. "Is this important?" i say. "Well i don't think its important because its just a guest ". "So what so important, everyday we always have a guest" i say to her.

"The guest maybe special ?" she guess. Hmm make sense i said to myself. We arrive to the throne room but no one was there only the royal guard. They saw us and approach to us said "The queen is at the meeting room with a guest.