*𝓚𝓪𝓯𝓯𝓪𝓻𝓪*

'Kaffara' means:-'Consequence' [If anyone had a confusion😝]

Before starting I would like to say that this story isn't from my imagination nor adopted or inspired by any show or drama but it's a real story,,,A REAL LIFE STORY............

I'm just trying to convey this topic through 'Avneil'

First I thought to put the video itself here but that video is in Bangla & moreover it was from Facebook which didn't support here..............😪😅

[This story(real one) happened with a girl from Bangladesh]

This story is about "Social-media Abuse" 

Bashing is not allowed.............😒🤧

***********************************************

*𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓐𝓿𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿* 

"Teri photo viral hogayi aur tu yaha aram se soo rahi he"-My Mumma said & the next second i was welcomed with a hard slap followed by how many i don't know,,,Mumma was slapping me continuously the same Mumma who never ever raised her hands on me.............

Somehow i comes out from the blanket by which i was tangled with....."Mumma what r u doing??Have u gone mad!!!"     

Mumma again caught my hairs in her fist tightly saying...."Raat hi raat viral kar diya uss kamina ne teri photo aur tu bol rahi he kya huya"-she again slapped me i wasn't getting anything my photo,,viral....and Mumma calls Ali as 'Kamina' but what did he do?? Dadi & Chachi comes in between and stops Mumma........ [Chhavi-Didu finally ye wala 'Kamina' use kiya this 'poor-guy' killed me yaar😶😷🙈]

"Kya kar rahi ho Neela itne bade beti pe koi haath uthate he kya....."-dadi said,,,,Mumma  sits on the bed with a thud & cried very badly face-palming herself I never saw my Mumma crying like this before............................That day after the morning fiasco there was call from different persons,,,Mumma was numb,,Papa was looking pale & lost and Bhai was all time busy with some work which seems very important but it was clearly visible in his face & eyes that he was broken,,,,but WHY??What happened with them??Why Mumma was saying like this "Jab jo chaha tumhne humne wo diya,,,meri khud ki insurance tod ke tumhe expensive laptop aur har wo ek chiz diya jisse tum chahti thi bass ye din dekhne ke liye,,,,ye din dekhne se pehle me maar kyu nahi gayi..........."

I wasn't having my phn with me,,,Bhai took my phn yesterday bcz my family was finding a perfect boy for me & they kept on showing me different boy's pic & meeting with their families but i rejected everyone then Bhai came with the news that his Boss wants to marry me but i don't want that but they fixed a meeting for us and when i met with him i directly said him that i can't marry him not bcz he was not perfect,,,he was the most gentle man,,he was smart handsome,educated,rich,,who knows how to respect woman & elders [hmm kuch zayada hi accha he🤔] but i want to fulfill my dream first,,i want to stand on my feet,,i want to make my own identity and then marriage,,,,,,he nods at my answer & just said one thing.......

"I'll be waiting for u no matter how long u take,,,but even after achieving ur dream if u think that u can't marry me or I'm not capable of u I'll accept that but for now i just want to be ur frnd....itna to kar hi sakti ho na................"

He was really a genuine person so i agreed with it,,,after i gets back to home he told bhai..............

"U should have first ask for her opinion,,,what she wanted to do or if she was ready for marriage or not cuz this life is her & she have to spend her whole life after marriage with the guy whom u choose for her without her consent"