Chapter 2

It's currently friday, just one day after you arrived in Japan. You were home alone... why? Because your brother had to go to school and your mother and her lover went to work. Yes, you just arrived yesterday but they can't just stay home because you don't have school yet. Besides, you talked with your mom after you and Hajime argued and asked her when you go to school.

Yesterday after arguing...

"You'll go from monday on to the Aoba Johsai High School, didn't Hajime told you?" She asked while you turned to your brother. You smiled at him but still looked like you were about to kill him. "Well, my dear brother here 'couldn't remember' so I didn't know" you turned back to your mom and smiled. "Oh Hajime? You have to pick up her school uniform. I got an email" she said and you turned to him. You stuck your tounge out and did the Oikawa.

"You and Oikawa... you get on my nerves". You smirked and continued "Iwa-chan? Daijobu?" You joked. "Hachh, (y/n) and Tooru-kun would be cute together" your mother said and you blushed while looking down to your feet. That until you heard angry grumble. You looked up and saw your brother close to explode out of anger. "Oh ohhh" "next time you see Oikawa, I'll make sure you faint to death" he said. You run for your life while your brother chased you through the whole house. "Nani?" Your mom asked while sipping her tea.

Le end...

You were currently in your room. You just finished the chores your mother gave you and plopped onto your bed. You analysed your room 'pretty empty' you thought. You then stood up and took pictures out of an envelop that your mother gave you.

"In there are some pictures from you and Hajime as you were little kids, some of them are with Tooru-kun" your mother said and winked at you.

You looked at the pictures and picked some of your favourites out. Not soon after, you hung them up. You just wanted the important pictures to be hung up, you took a final look and smiled at the good memories of you and Hajime playing, singing, dancing and messing around with Tooru-niii. You laughed at the memories and picked up your phone. And as if you could feel that someone would text you, you've got an message.

Unsaved number: Hey pretty lady, it's me handsome
...
Oikawa Tooru...

You looked at the text and giggled a bit. 'Noo don't tell me' you sarcastically thought.

Alien princess: Hey handsome, aren't you in school?

Alien prince: I am but we got a tiny project were we could use our phones...
Soo I thought why not texting her~

Alien princess: Well, shouldn't you then participate and help your groupmates too?

Alien prince: I already finished my part, don't worry...
And besides, school is boring without you.
When is your first dayyyyy?

Alien princess: Is someone in need for me?
I'll be on monday in school.
Second year, class 6
You?

Alien prince: You're going into the same class as me.
So we can walk in together?

Alien princess: Yay, at least someone I know.
And yes, it would be a pleasure.

Alien prince: Don't be scared, pretty lady. I'm here for you.