Cheer Camp Fiasco...

I woke up with a scratchy throat, a burning headache and my usual paining cough. I stumbled to my feet only to be thrown back into bed to my body's will much less my head. Addy came in excited for Cheer Camp. I was too. But now the possibility of going seems highly unlikely. She had a shocked reaction and when she checked my temperature it was 108 degrees. So I had to stay home well I mean I didn't have too. But I didn't want to get anyone sick. Well if I was being honest I would like to infect the Acey's their basically Bucky's jerk terrage. They make fun of Addison and call her snowball because of her white hair. I was born with many streams of white throught my hair. I had to wear a wig to cover them but stopped when Addy stopped wearing her wig. No one really knew me at that point I was a knowbody or Addison's sister. "Or better yet"... Bucky's cousin note the sarcasm he's a bully and mean so I don't like him. Even if he's my family/adopted family.

I know I have a big room with a couch and loft area

I know I have a big room with a couch and loft area. But it's only because I used to be homeschooled until Addison convinced our parents to let me join the school last year. I started in the middle of the school year those but it is, the way it is. My bedroom in the closing doors and or under the loft looks like this;

 My bedroom in the closing doors and or under the loft looks like this;

But facing the couch area. What I found odd was when cheer camp ended 2 days later I was still sick and my temperature had only gone down to 106 degrees. I couldn't reach my phone when I did I cramped my hip. And my voice was horse,
"Hello," I croaked.
"Hey how are you?" Addy asked for like the eighteenth time this week.
"I've been better," I half joked my throat still hoarse and burning causing my to clutch ur in pain. I managed to mask it from Addy not wanting her to worry. "Um is something wrong," I said as I heard her gasp in the background and her yelling something's not fair. I started to get worried and yelled her name disbite my condition. Ignoring the painful feeling overwelming me. "Addy,Addy!Addy!" I finally got her attention.
"Sorry mom just re instated anti monster laws because we saw werewolves in the forbidden forest."
"Are you okay, wait- what on earth were you doing in the forbidden forest!" I was starting to get used to the pain. I didn't know if that was bad it good honestly "Addy answer me?!" I complied worriedly.