swear words

'well, our moms used to talk alot, so we naturally became friends..'

——
'UGH!!'
the young, blonde haired boy let out a large sigh.
'All the books here are boring as FUCK!!'

A boy who seemed a bit less outgoing pointed a finger at him and angrily posed.
'Pika! Those are swear words, we're not allowed to say those!'

'None of the adults are around though, So.. It should be fine, riiight?~'

'But, in a moral sense.. it feels wrong..' Pairo sulked.

'Then leave me to swear and you can keep being a goody goody.'
The blonde, named Kurapika, pouted and kept sifting through the section of books next to him, skimming over the titles and groaned. He couldn't find anything he even remotely liked. He kicked his legs against the bookshelf and groaned.

'Which one would I even say? there are so many to choose from,' Pairo said out loud, turning to Kurapika for guidance.

'Well, you dont say them randomly, you put them in a sentence. Wherever it seems fitting.'

'Hmmmmm....well, fuck you kurapika!' Pairo exclaimed proudly.

'Gyah!!! Now that's just rude,' he said, pretending to sulk and smacking a book to the side in a fit of rage. 'You're so mean, Pairo!'

'I'm sorry, Kurapika..' He said, seeming to be genuinely upset.

'P-pairo, you weren't supposed to take that literally.. it's called sarcasm..'

'And you didn't pick up that I was being sarcastic when I said that sentence aswell. You're stupid Kurapika, not remembering that I was listening to Sheila too!'

*imaginary tobira pairopika ver plays*