Quirk(s)

(3 person view)
Izuku midoriya,a four year old child who just made five today,every birthday is special but in his case it was really special,he was going find out his quirk!

He woke up from à dreamless sleep and dashed out of bed to go to his parents room.
"Mama,papa! Wake up,today is the day I find my quirk!" It took them at least two seconds to wake up,they were startled to see their child up so early

When they both realised what day it is,hisashi got himself and izuku ready while inko was already ready and making breakfast for the family.

They were all done and went to eat breakfast.
Inko made herself coffee and toast while her husband just had coffee,he wasn't much of a eater.
Izuku had pancakes,bacon and orange juice.

As they were done izuku zoomed to the car,his parents saw this happening and were a bit shocked to see him at the car in a few milliseconds.
They shrugged it off,got to the car and off they go to quirk analysis(or whatever you call it)

•••time skip•••
they were at the entrance and soon entered to see a hoard of kids in the playroom.
Izuku's parents told him to go play with the others until it's their turn to check what his quirk is.

No doubt he was a bit shy but still entered.
As he entered he saw a kid with dual color hair,he looked lonely so izuku went to go play with him.

"Izuku"

(Izuku is bold
Todoroki is italic)

H-hi m-my name I-is izuku!
...my names shoto....
What are you doing here all alone?
I don't like talking to peaple
But your talking to me!maybe you don't like talking to hyper people
I guess your right

"Todoroki"

I was in the corner alone while all the other kids were playing like wild animals,then another kid came in looking a little shy.
Idk why but something about him sparks my attention.

Before you know it he came in and decided to talk to me,it felt nice to talk to someone else other than my siblings and for once I felt happy.

But it soon ended when his parents called him to figure out his quirk,I didn't want him to leave so i tugged his shirt i guess he saw the look on my face of(please don't leave)but then my mom came for me to check mine.

"Inko"(bet you didn't see that)

I called izuku for him to take his check up until I saw
"Rei!"rei was one if my best friends since I was in middle school,I could see her surprised face as she was taking her son if I'm correct.

She got closer to me before strangling me into a hug,
"Inko!how have you been?i haven't seen you since you marriage with hisashi!""everythings fine we just came to find out izukus quirk!"

I looked down to see izuku holding a little boys hand tightly"and I'm guessing this is your son huh?"i said as I bent down in front of him"yeah,he's my youngest son shoto todoroki!"

Before I could say anything else,my husband tapped my shoulder for us to check izukus quirk"ah!i almost forgot,cmon izu the doctor is waiting for you"I took his hand and told to say bye to his little friend.
"Bye rei,I'll see you next time""bye inko"

(No one's POV)

They soon parted ways and the midoryias entered the office.

After taking a few test the doctor came back with a few files in his hand.
They were nervous on what his quirk is,tho if he was quirkless they would still love him.

"Your son here does have a quirk,something we have never seen"the doctor took a glance at the family to see their shocked faces while their child was clueless on what he ment

"His quirk is called soulmates power(i know the name is bad,do I care?nope.will I change it? Absolutely not)he can have the quirk of his soulmate but if he has more than one soulmate his body will be over powered with quirks"

Izuku's parents jaws dropped,but the little cinnamon roll was thinking something else'is my quirk that bad?i hope not....'was all he thought for the rest of the appointment.

They all soon left and went to their car and drove home,the ride was silent until hisashi broke the silence"hey buddy since you have a quirk and a really strong one too,you can be a hero like you imagined"

Izuku's face lit up when realised he can save peaple with the quirk he has,tho inside him he felt bad for using someone else's quirks,he knew it was wrong but their was nothing he could do about it

••time skip••

The midoriya' got home just in time for inko to make dinner for everyone,hisashi helped while izuku ran upstairs to his room,he got to his room and took a note book marked quirk analysis.

He already analyzed many different quirks from pro heroes to some of his classmates,in daycare the kids thought it was wierd but from time to time they understood that he liked analyzing quirks.
They enjoyed the attention they got from the greenette plus it was mostly because of him they understood their quirks even better.

Izuku then started to finish the page with his dads quirk.his dad was the number 4 hero fire breath,correction was,he loved saving peaple more than anything but retired to be with his family.

Izuku was halfway done until his mother called him down to eat dinner.
He got up from his chair and walked downstairs to eat dinner"thanks mama and papa!"he thanked his parents as he stuffed his mouth with the"insert Japanese dish"

•••time skip...again•••

Izuku was done and got ready for bed,sure it was a Saturday but tomorrow his parents were planning something for him.

•••the next day•••

"Izuku,wakie wakie"the voice from the side of izuku bed said"mmm a few more minutes papa"
"Ok,I'll just have to cancel your surprise"
"H-huh!?!,w-wait um up!"

'Works every time'"cmon and get ready,mommy's waiting for you"
"Ok papa!"

•••𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽•••
         (●'◡'●)ノ

•••𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽•••         (●'◡'●)ノ