Uh oh😟🙏

Aizawa looked up and giggled. Toshinori was not nearly as amused as he was. "Why do you always do this. You're gonna feel so shitty in the morning," He said, looking slightly annoyed. Aizawa giggled once more. " Don't be so *hic* uptiteeeeeeee Toshi. A couple extra *hic* drinks won't hurttttttt." Toshinori looked slightly less annoyed. Instead he looked concerned. " Hun we're leaving. Your speech is already slurred and you can barely stand. I'm not letting you drink anymore," he said sternly. Aizawa was slightly upset but he knew it was better to listen than to refuse. He gasped as he was picked up and hoisted over Toshinori's shoulder. Toshinori opened the door to the bar and waved at the bartender as he left. He started walking towards his apartment, which was only a block or two away. While he walked, Aizawa started moving around on his shoulders. He couldn't understand half the things coming out of Aizawa's mouth so he decided not to pay attention. He arrived at his apartment complex and went to his room. Aizawa still wasn't holding still. Toshinori sighed as he turned the key in his door. He walked inside and layed Aizawa down on the bed. He took his shoes off and got undressed and sat beside Aizawa. "Hey are you doing ok? Do you need anything? Water? Toast? Anything?," Toshinori said in a worried tone. Aizawa giggled and shook his head agressivly.
Toshinori started to take his clothes off and was stopped by a pair of thin cold hands. " If your gonna do thattttttttt. Atleast buy me dinnerrrrrr first*hic*," Aizawa said in a joking tone.
Toshinori giggled and shook his head as he continued to undress the smaller of the two. When he was finished he layed back down. Aizawa moved closer to him and looked into his eyes with a pout. Toshinori smiled and kissed his forehead while pulling him in close. "No baby. Not tonight. You're drunk." Aizawa pouted again but nodded and layed his head on Toshinori's chest.
Time skip to morning
Aizawa rubbed his eyes and groaned in pain. "I feel like shit," he said softly. Toshinori looked at him with a sort of 'told you so' grin. "Don't even say it , Toshi."