☆ 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ☆

-

"We're trapped!" Webby exclaimed, she and Della were pinned down on their backs. Rocks surrounded them making it difficult to move, luckily they still had some oxygen. "I know Webby!" Della said as she grunted while pushing the rocks. She managed to make a small hole after a while.

-

Louie stood up. "Huey? Dewey? Webby? Mum!?" He yelled shaking from the cold. He pulled his hoodie over his head and wrapped his arms around himself. To keep warm. "Where is everyone...?"

-

Scrooge growled grabbing his cane. "Tell me where my family is, you wolloping bug!" The bug zipped around , clearly taunting the old duck. Behind the eyes of the big. Was a mysterious organisation named F.O.W.L. "Scrooge McDuck..you will pay for what you did.." Bradford mumbled.

-

Dewey was running through the same tunnel. "Hello!?" He yelled covering his hands over his mouth. He stopped once he ran out of breath. "Shit." He mumbled putting his hands on his knees.

-

Huey was reading his guidebook for help, to guide him through the dark and terrifying tunnels. "Stay calm Huey.. stay calm Huey..." He mumbled to himself. "Just gotta.. find your family and save the world. No biggie..I can do this."

-

Donald squaked at Launchpad. Launchpad being the duck he was didn't know what Donald was saying."uhm-what?" Donald let out a sigh and pointed in front if them. A huge bolder came barreling towards them in surprisenly fast speed.

"Oh.." Launchpad and Donald turned around and ran for their lives. Yelling and squeaking loudly.

/ 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 , 262 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 \