"Waking Up"

KONEKO-CHAN: HOMECOMING

EP1: "WAKING UP"

It has been 3 years since the events of Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls, life remains the same as usual.

But for one burgundy-haired catgirl, things have changed differently; Life now consists of painful sorrows, unbearable lonesomeness, and depression.

Ever since she lost her greatest friend, life has been bleak and full of grey colors...until now; For Amaterasu's will is a strange thing indeed.

(Fade in to a shot of a small, humble house resting near a little quiet stream. The sounds of crickets and the stream flowing can be heard.)

(Slowly zoom into the house, the sound of a TV can be heard in the background.)

(Cut to the TV playing a commercial of dancing sushi)

(Slowly zoom out to reveal a dark, unkept living room)

(Cut to the Tv. The commercial ends and it starts playing the national anthem of America-Japan with its flag waving in the background. It then cuts to static)

(Cut to a alarm clock on a table. It has the time of 12:29. Suddenly the clock starts ringing like no tomorrow)

[BEEEP][BEEEP][BEEEP]

(Cut to a first person view of koneko)

(Koneko slowly opens her eyes, first thing she sees is the alarm clock. she tries to turn it off but she is disoriented by the blinding light of the television. She goes to rub her eyes)

(Zoom out of Koneko's eyes to see her laying on a dirty green couch, rubbing her eyes and yawning.)

(Koneko then smashes her palm on the clock, shutting it off for the night)

"Oh despertador, ¿Por qué debes llamar tan tarde?"

(Koenko stretches around for a little bit before resting herself on the couch)

(Koneko looks different; now with bags under her eyes, tangled hair, and so forth.)

(Suddenly her stomach rumbles in hunger, koneko being slightly surprised by how loud it was)

"Debería comprobar lo que tengo en la nevera..."

(Koneko gets up and walks to the kitchen, avoiding any junk on the floor)

(Cut to koneko entering a dark and unkept kitchen. On a countertop is a cracked framed picture of koneko, raku, and hitoshi in a event of some kind.)

(Cut to a inside view of a fridge. The inside is practically empty with only a bloated can of tuna remaining)

(Koneko opens the fridge, grabs the can of tuna and closes the fridge)

(Cut to koneko pulling out a chair and sitting next to the countertop. She opens and can and gags at its horrible smell.)

(Despite that, she starts eating it with her fingers as quickly as she could.)

(She then looks up at the framed picture and stares at it silently, putting the tuna can down)

(Flashbacks of greater days fill her mind in contrast of her current days of depression; Flashbacks of her crying on the countertop, her lying on the couch all alone, and other similar flashbacks then fill her mind.)

(Koneko tears up, then starts to sob silently. She felt a all too common pain in her heart; Loneliness. At this rate, she longed for anybody to tell her that things would be okay)

(Cut to a few moments later, Koneko is thinking to herself while looking outside a window at the moonlit sky.)

"Oh Amaterasu, My kokero wishes to go on no more... Im tired of being sad...Im tired of being alone..."