Chapter 1-

Four kids are sitting on the side of the road, waiting for the night bus to come. Two females accompany them; who are they? The oldest of the six looked to be about 14, 15 but was actually 12, sat with a two-year-old on her back, and about an 8-month-old on her side sleeping. The second eldest, a female, was on a hoverboard holding two backpacks and 15 bucks in her hands. Two boys sat next to her on the ground; one was sleeping on the other's lap.

How did this happen? How were six miners sitting on the side of the road waiting for the night bus to happen? After uncovering a family secret by accident, they had to travel across the country to complete the task but... let's start at the beginning like all good stories.  Well, I guess you can say it began with the two girls' aunt's unusual punishments. After weeks of begging to stay with their aunt and four cousins, there aunt finally agreed. The six played all day, but when nightfall came, they were thrown out of the house into the gated backyard, after making way to much noise. Being given two backpacks full of camping supplies, a text big enough to fix all of them, yes, that is including the three youngest and three blankets. Sure this had happened many times before when they stayed over, but this time was different.

Their aunt forgot to close the back gate, leaving the oldest of the six awake. The oldest had long brown but slowly faded into a blonde at the tips hair. She had hazel eyes that looked brown most of the time. Her nose was large but not too large to be made fun of. Her lips were full, but they were pale and often stained with the last lipstick color she used. Her name was Eryka, and she was often confused with the twin sister Emily who was sleeping next to her.

Emily had naturally red hair, often getting complaints about it. Emily's eyes are a deep brown shade. Her nose is slim and looked great with the think lips; she had an olive skin tone. Emily was also sadly disabled and couldn't walk. The third eldest, Evan, one of the sons of the twin's aunt, was asleep, next to his sibling, Dicen, Jack, and Archer. He had blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. He had a light skin tone, almost matching Eryka's. His nose looked like a perfect cross to the twins' noses, and his lips were thin. And Evan sat at the age of 8. Then came the third-youngest Dicen, with blonde hair and light brown eyes. He had a cute button nose and small lips. He was two at the time. Jack, the second youngest sitting at the age of 1, had blue eyes, a button nose, and little lips. And the youngest of the bunch Archer, sitting at around eight months, had brown hair, blue eyes, a button nose, and small lips.

These are the Rosemary kids. Aka the most well-known family in the small town of phoenix. They had a lot to live up to.

Eryka sat, still awake looking throw one of the bags to find the water. She had been looking for so long, and she had decided to dump out the stuff of the green bag. She found money, three cans of food, first aid kit, and much more but still no water. She took the green bag in her lap and looked again. She looked at the bottom of the bag. Nothing inside, but to double-check, she shook the bag. The noise came out, but not just any noise, almost like metal rubbing against metal. She looked in the bag again; nothing seemed to be inside of it. She looked into the pockets of the back nothing was inside. She tried again but this time tried to put her hand inside the green bag. She felt the bottom, the sides were flimsy but the middle was hard. She dumped out the seconded bag which so happened to be blue and felt the bottom it wasn't hard in the middle it was flimsy, so were the sides.

She looked inside the green bag and felt the bottom again. It felt the same as the first time she felt it she felt the sides again. Her thoughts long forgotten about water thought about trying to remove to the bottom of the bag she tried it, but unexpectedly it worked. There was a brown box sit at the bottom. With a letter on top of the box being addressed to...

The Rosemary family.