Suhan & Elif, lost angels

Rome, 4:02 PM. Piazza di Spagna.

Sühan Korludağ had been called to participate in a fragrance contest, her new perfume was one of the finalists. She traveled from Korludağ to the capital city of Italy. Amazed by so much beauty, she descended the steps of the square a little lost. In an oversight, she bumped into a young woman with long hair. She carried a lot of papers and sales sheets. These were scattered on the ground. The girl kept cursing in Italian. She was very nervous. She was nothing less than Elif Denizer. Without looking at Sühan, Elif tried to put all the sheets together, though she couldn't know the order. Even so, she preferred to take the papers one by one. But Sühan indeed saw her, she had been able to see her face. She was just like her but with long hair. Surprised and with her hand on her mouth she kept looking at her.

—Aren't you going to help me or what?—Elif said somewhat angrily.

Sen... Sen... (You... you...)—Sühan said in Turkish, almost mute.

—Me what? I see that you are also Turkish like me.—Elif replied, still looking at the ground.

Evet! (Yes!)—she said excitedly. She couldn't believe the resemblance she had to the other girl. Until finally, Elif got up with all her papers in hand. When she saw Sühan, she was shocked.

She began to walk backwards quite scared. A strange reaction. Without speaking or taking her eyes off Sühan, she decided to reach the bottom of the stairs and call a taxi.

—Taxi! Taxi!—she exclaimed with an Italian accent, looking down the street and then at Sühan in fright.

—Wait! Don't go!—Sühan replied in surprise.

Elif managed to hail a taxi so she quickly got into it. Sühan starred as the car drove away. She felt a small degree of sadness. Who was that girl?

The next day, Elif took stock of all her merchandise at her Elf Gem store. She was moving some things to Turkey as business wasn't doing quite well. Maybe she was even thinking of closing it. She approached the window. Until the girl she had seen in the square appeared by surprise. Her short-haired twin.

Mio Dio! ancora tu? (My God! You again?)—Elif exclaimed in Italian, trying to close the blind.

—Wait! Wait! Let's talk, please.—Sühan insisted.

—Who you are? How did you find me?—Elif asked.

—It's not that difficult, I saw you on the morning news. Your place is quite well known here.—Sühan explained as she entered.

Elif kindly decides to insist in a graceful way.

—Look, I have to fix all this. In two weeks it's my birthday and I have to travel to Turkey. My whole family is waiting for me there.—Elif declared.

—Your birthday! How beautiful!—said Sühan, smiling.

After that comment Elif looked at Sühan mockingly.

—Don't make fun of me.—she said seriously—I need you to go.—she continued.

—Aren't you at least the slightest bit curious as to why we're so equal?—Sühan asked.

—I have two sisters. My dad never told me about a twin.—Elif answered.

—Your father is the one in the photo, right? Mr. Denizer.—Sühan said seriously.

—Yes it's him. She's a great businessman.—Elif replied.

—Aha... Mine too, but he hasn't left Korludağ, he owns almost an entire town. He has a lot of land.—she explained as Elif arranged her boxes.