FORBIDDEN DESIRE

FORBIDDEN SERIES #1

"The more I fall for you, the more I hate myself for falling for you because the truth is, we can never be together."

******

When an eighteen-year-old girl Garnet Monique starting to recognize her attraction towards her cousin, she thought that she's just admiring him for being kind, sweet, and overprotective to her just as his 'cousin'.

She's always talking to herself that it was nothing every time his cousin was showing concern towards her.

She did everything to remove that attraction.

But as days go by, her attraction got deeper and she started to have feelings for him.

Do they have the same feelings for each other?

Would they stop that feeling?

She knows that it's forbidden so she avoided him.

She has many excuses every time her cousins are inviting her to come with them.

Did she succeed?

Did she get rid of her feelings towards his cousin Lawrence even though they have the same feelings for each other?

Or they still continue their forbidden desire?

******

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places, events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fiction manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

WARNING:

This book has mature content, sex scenes, explicit language.

You have been warned. Don't read this book if you're uncomfortable with the above content.

******

Grammatical and typographical errors ahead.

******

ALadyWriter©2020. All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be produced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

******

Started: September 23, 2020
Finished: March 9, 2021

Started: September 23, 2020Finished: March 9, 2021