Lil journey

Kirishimas POV:

Finally I'm going to UA... Well maybe there's more people like me? Maybe they don't bully me? I don't know but I fell that this day will change my life.

"Bye mom! "

Said Kirishima with joy in his voice. In head

"God I wish that other students in UA don't bully me... No Offense but I really would like to go there as fast as I can".

Checks the time.

" Oh f**k I'm almost late! It's my first day and I'm already late?"

Few minutes go by and he is at UA. He was kinda struggling while finding class 1-A. I meant he's new here. He enters classroom and just freaks out.

"Oh I see you finally arrived"

Said Mr. Aizawa in tired voice.

"Go on introduce yourself to your classmates"

Everyone in class wasn't paying damn attention to Kirishima. Only Deku who wanted to know about Kirishimas quirk listened. You know all class was like chilin, kids in back seats was eating, and Deku was listening.

"H-hi m-my name is E-Eijirou K-Kirishima. My quirk i-is that I c-can turn to r-rock hard. "

Deku wanted to know more about Kirishimas  quirk but Aizawa started lesson.
After lesson ended everyone had to stay in class for short cuz of dorms problems.

"God it's so boring"

Said Bakugou in mad voice. For others Bakugou was just like class bully but for Kirishima he seemed nice. Well how would you think about someone that you immediately start to catch fellings for? Just like Kirishima. Aizawa said to pick someone to stay in one dorm room (in UA there wasn't a lot of dorm rooms and class 1-A was biggest class in UA). And obviously Kirishima picked to stay with Mina cuz he was scared to stay with Bakugou. He was scared that Bakugou will somehow will notice that Kirishima likes him.

"Hey pink girl what's your name? "

Said Kirishima and Mina responded.

"Oh hi my name is Mina Ashido but you can call me Mina"

"Okay Mina could I stay in dorm with you? "

He asked

"And I already thinked that you wouldn't ask"

"So could I?"

"Yes I would like to! "