Epilogue.

The love thing has always been my biggest fear to ever experience in my lifetime, it's an essential journey that either changes you for the best or for the worst. It was in my mind that I would never commit to another human being that would amplify every emotion I could feel. We live in a world where people dream of falling in love at first sight and people staying together until death, however sometimes it could end up in a tragedy. Family feuds and family forbids, take Romeo and Juliet as an example; they thought they were going together forever, how tragic. A romance isn't the same as it is in the movies, you never get a happy ending. In an ideal world, you fall in love at first sight, fight through the arguments and live happily ever after. I don't care if I've ruined your dream of finding the perfect guy because there is nobody perfect, unless... you were looking at me. I never would have thought that I fought my demons and won. I never would have thought that my lists of conquests would stop...nah, I'm joking. I got you good, didn't I? I never would have thought that Vansessa would have become one of my recent conquests as soon as she walked through that door. She looked effortlessly beautiful. The way her jet black hair flowed down her back, and the way that red dress held her slim figure perfectly. I knew what my sister would say to me. She'd say that I should stop breaking girls hearts, not to be a pussy and that I should commit to one girl and keep her. Vanessa's facial expressions did sadden as she heard from my friend that I don't date, and possibly would never date. It isn't supposed to go like this, I shouldn't be sad because she's sad. I shoudn't look at her and feel a whole ass fucking butterfly sanctuary in my fucking stomach. I shouldn't care that I wouldn't remember her name the next day. I shouldn't care that I wouldn't remember what she'd look like the next time I'd see her, if there ever was a next time, but let's be real there never is a next time.