What do you mean she's Gone? (FINALE)

I fought harder than ever to try and get out of Tony's grasp, but to no avail. Wanda had told me personally that that was the plan all along, get me out and Loki would stay behind to finish off not only Baron Strucker, but anyone else that stood in his way. The rest of the team had fought him on it but he refused, Tony of all people told him it was a foolish plan but he just pushed along, perfectly content with going ahead and getting himself fucking killed.. 

My stomach ached as I paced back and forth, biting my nails nervously as we waited for Loki's arrival. I saw that Thor was also looking quite nervous, which somehow made my stomach flip even more. 

I heard a loud sigh as I watched Tony stand, My eyes widened a little "What are you doing?" I questioned as I stood with planted feet, he sighed once more, clearly unhappy with what he's going to have to tell me "Loki told us.. If he wasn't back in an hour, that we're supposed to leave without him, he doesn't want you getting hurt" I shook my head as I frowned "No.. No no no, were waiting. I don't give a fuck what his orders are we are leaving. When he is on this Goddamn plane!" I stood my ground with fire in every word, I was ready to have to fight every single person on that plane to make sure Loki was on it before we left "(Y/n).." He started "No! We're waiting!".

Loki POV

With every guard I took down on my way to Baron Strucker's little hideout, I barely broke a sweat. I was fuelled by pure adrenaline and rage, the images of all those bruises scattered across (Y/n)'s previously flawless skin.. I knew I was going to have to put an end to the man, and he only made my job that much easier. I'd gotten my directions to Strucker's office from a lovely gentlemen that I had to saddeningly dislocate the shoulder of, I held my head down as I finally saw the front door of the man's office. "Well...  Loki, God of Mischief. The almighty.." Strucker's voice bounced off of the walls of the hallway as I stood before the door of the office. Pleasantries aren't exactly my style when it comes to people such as this, so I figured he wouldn't mind if I took the door off its hinges to allow myself in. 

I looked across the monochromatic room, devoid of colour and personality, at the man stood in front of the large window with his back to me. "Well that was a touch reckless.." He turned to me with an aggravatingly smug smirk "Even for you." He finished. I smiled as I glanced down for a moment, placing my hands behind my back as I approached "Do you really think it's wise of you to.. Well, I'll stop there. Because you clearly can't comprehend what you've done already" I stared him in the eyes, challenging him and watching his every move. He squinted his eyes to me "Oh really? Well I'm sorry sir but need I remind you that I have taken you down before?" His words awarded a chuckle from me before I spoke, stopping directly in front of his desk "Ah yes, that time when you had to have three incompetent men subdue me and still have to take me down yourself, very clever sir.. continue to gloat.." my voice went cold and dark, the anger within me swirling into something that just ached to be released in a cloud of fury.

"But you and me both know that I didn't come here to monologue" I say with a smile as I placed my fists on the front of his desk "Yes.. Because you came here to die" He said as he clicked something small concealed in his fist, my eyes widening as I realised what he had planned, but silently kicking myself for not seeing this sooner.

(Y/n) POV  

The first time I'd ever struck Tony out of anger was today, He'd been trying to force me to just calm down for a while now and I'd finally had enough, I reeled back and slapped him across the face. Tears lined my vision as anger as well as regret and fear took over my emotions, the look on Tony's face as he stared into my eyes was that of slight shock, but not anger. I felt my bottom lip quiver as tears ran down my face "Tony I.." I sniffled and swallowed "I'm sorry but, if you're leaving.. Then you're leaving without both of us" I pushed passed the man as I power walked towards the door, ready to get Loki back so I could just know he was alright, not caring if the team left without us.