▪︎□ INTRODUCTION □▪︎

Welcome
To My
Book of RP Scenarios
▪︎□▪︎

This is a book with no real characers in it. Any characters appearing will be substituted with something like "Muse A" or "Muse B."

I will try to make them all as gender neutral as possible, but I might have some that are specifically male or specifically female.

These aren't scenarios that I will participate in, they are for you to use with your friends or something. Please don't tag me asking to rp with me, I won't respond. I only roleplay with mutuals.

□▪︎ I TAKE REQUESTS ▪︎□

If you have an idea or request, you can comment on any part and I will try to implement it into my collection! You can request something as simple as the theme of "assassins" or you can give me more details of what you want like "an assassin guild that is just forming."

I will try to do several kinds of genre, and you can easily request them. You can comment on any part saying "hey, can you make more romance ones" or "we need more psychological scenarios" and I will try to cater to your wishes!

□▪︎ SCENARIO CONTENTS ▪︎□

Each chapter of this book will include a little information about the scenario so you can quickly view the basics without having to read the entire thing.
It may include...
-Number of muses (characters)
-Topic
-Genre

I will then present the scenario. They are free to use! Tag your friends in them if you like!