Luz's Mami's visit

Amity woke up to her blaring alarm clock and the sound of Luz snoring next to her.

"Uhhhgggg. I feel like shit." She sighed and rolled out of bed, putting a robe and slippers on. "Luz, wake up. We gotta go see your mom today." "Hmmm?" groaned Luz from under the covers. "I don't wanna get out of bed." Amity opens the blinds, and turns to the bed. "Babe, you were talking about how much you missed your mom yesterday!" Luz rolled over so she wasn't facing the window. "I do miss my Mami but I also miss my sleep." Amity sighed. "I really think-" The sound of a baby crying interrupted her. "Oh, they're awake," said Amity, walking out of the room to get the babies, Luz sitting up in bed. "I guess I should get out of bed now."

~~~

Amity handed Luz Azura while holding Cam in her other arm.

"Can you feed her?" asked Amity.

"Why yes of course," She replied, taking Cam and picking up a bottle from the counter, "This one?"

"Oh, no, that one's old, make another."

 "But I'm holding a baby!"

 "You can put her down while you make the bottle, Luz."

 "But she needs physical affection for proper development, Amity!" said Luz, making a pouty face. 

"Yes, but she also needs food. Here," she said, grabbing Cam, "Make two, they both need food." They fed Azura and Cam, and soon they were fast asleep.

~~~

Luz sighed, looking down at her two babies sleeping in their cribs, their chests rising and falling at an adorable rhythm. She couldn't have ever imagined they were having twins, and while the past few months had been chaotic, it was all worth it. She loved her daughters. Even after they've barfed on her a few times. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and turned to see Amity holding a bowl of cereal.

"Hey," Amity said in a whisper voice, "I made us some breakfast."

"Does it really count if it's just cereal and milk?"

"Hey, food is food, are you hungry or not?"

"I'm hungry, plus whatever you make me is good." Replied Luz. Amity tried to hide her smile. "I made it with love."

They ate their cereal and talked for a while before Amity took a shower while Luz attempted to get Azura and Cam dressed. After Amity got out of the shower and dressed her children properly, Luz got herself dressed and they got the diaper bags and baby carriers. Amity wore a dark grey knitted sweater and navy blue pants, half her hair pulled back into a ponytail, the rest of her dark brown hair flowing past her shoulders onto her back. She wore a small silver necklace and dangly quartz crystal earrings. Luz wore a lavender jacket and shorts with tights underneath, she wore dark studded earrings and she parted her hair from the side and held it back with bobby pins. They dressed the twins in cute onesies, Azura was a unicorn and Cam was a dragon.

~~~

 Amity strapped the baby carrier to the front of her.

"You're gonna suffocate Cam with your boobs." Luz remarked. 

"No I won't, she'll be fine.... right?"

 Luz laughed, "Of course you won't, I'm joking Amity. You're supposed to put her on your back, though." 

"Oh, okay." said Amity embarrassedly, "I wouldn't know anyways, you got these from the human realm."

~~~