RESERVED ISSUE no.1

"Help, help! Someone help me. I'm being robbed. Please!" I shouted as loud as I can to catch attention. So that someone would lend me a hand.

  This bad man is trying to rob my bag. I don't have anything precious nor expensive things inside my bag but this guy wants to rob it. Argh! This is so frustrating.

Then a guy came running towards us and punched the thief, making him bleed in the nose and run away.

   "Are you okay, miss?"

"T-thank you. Thank you for helping me. I didn't know what to do with that bad man."

  "Are you new here in the Philippines?"

"Y-yes. Uhm, I am looking for my long lost mother but I don't know where to start searching. Can you help me?"

"May I know your name?"

  Should I tell this man my name?

What if—oh well, he doesn't even know me so I'm safe.

"I'm Mia, Mia Tuazon." Introducing myself using my mother's surname.

   "Where do you live? I will give you a ride."

"I just arrived an hour ago from the States and rode a taxi, but the taxi robbed most of my things, I was lucky he let me off with only this bag of mine left, then that thief started to show up in the scene, and now I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go."

  "Come, I will take you to the police. Let's file a case regarding this to help you."

"Can you please just take me somewhere safe? I'm all tired and weary. I want to take a rest. Please!"

   "O-kay. Uh, sure, sure." Doubtful he said an guided me towards his car.

  As I entered and buckled my seatbelt, he then started the engine.

"Where are we going?" I ask in the middle of the ride. I can't stop but be nervous with this man even though he had helped me back there.

  Kai said that this man and his friends can't be trusted. Like at all times, so I must remain vigilant.

  "We are going to my residence, there you're safe...at least."

Hindi na ako nagsalita pa.
  It's an opportunity.

  We then arrived at a two-storey mansion. This man has a taste with houses ha. Nice choice! It is just plain huge simple mansion yet it has this fairy tale like appeal through it's garden that you'll see after the gates open.

   beautiful!

"You have a great taste. But I'm just wondering, why would you have a garden of flowers?" I asked as curiosity took over me.

"It's our business. We'll my business now since my brother started to venture on a separate business."

  Oh yes! Why did I forget about that information?

   "Why would you do such a business? I mean, among all those muscular appealing businesses out there, why a flower business?"

"It's because of my mom. She loves flowers and so after our business before didn't worked, we decided to try and venture out on a flower business, and luckily, it went well."

  "Good for you then." I responded having nothing to say anymore.

"Let's go inside?"

I followed where his walking to...towards the door.

   "Matty, bumalik ka? May nakalimutan kaba?" An old lady greeted him.

"Good morning manang."