You are someone who comforted me. (Dylan X Summer) Part 1

It was a sunny day in London.  Dylan was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Dolly entered the kitchen.

Dylan: Hey Dolly, you can help me make breakfast.

Dolly: Help yourself, you fool.

Dylan had no choice but to make his own breakfast but it hurt him.

After breakfast, Dylan made his way to the treehouse.  He wondered why Dolly was acting this way.  Suddenly he heard a scream from the house.
He ran down and entered.  When he opened the door a bucket of pink paint fell on him.  Dolly took a picture and uploaded it to the internet. Everyone was laughing, but not Dylan.  Dylan was sorry that everyone treated him that way.  He went to the bathroom and washed off the paint.

Dylan: Why is everyone doing this to me?

After washing the paint, Dylan went to the treehouse.  He didn't feel like anything.  A week passed and Dylan walked through the house.  Dimitri 1 walked past him.

Dimitri 1: What's up, dummy?

Dylan didn't react, just kept walking.

Dimitri 1: come on don't ignore me!

Dylan still didn't pay attention when.  Dimitri 1 was fed up and tried to hit him, but Dylan grabbed his paw and twisted it slightly.  Dimitri howled as Delilah entered the room.

Delilah: What's going on here !?

Dmitri 1: I wanted to play with him and he attacked me too.

Delilah: Dylan walk to yourself you're grounded!

Dylan: But ...

Delilah: Right now!

Dylan had no choice but to go to the treehouse.

Dylan: It's gone a long way.  We'll see what they do when I run away from home.

Evening came. Dylan went quietly home, but instead of going out, he went to Dorothy's room.

Dylan: goodbye Dorothy.  * Cries and gives Dorothy the star on her collar *

Dylan left the house.  The next day, Dolly went down to the kitchen but saw Dawkins serving breakfast.

Dolly: Where's Dylan?

Dawkins: I don't know.

Dolly: When mom finds out, he's gonna be in trouble.

After a moment, Delilah entered the kitchen.

Delilah: Where's Dylan?

Dolly: I don't know.  In a treehouse, I think.

Delilah went to the treehouse.  She felt bad about Dylan.

Delilah: Dylan son are you here?

Nobody answered.  Delilah walked in and all she saw was a letter that read:
Dear family.
I'm sorry for that, but I must leave you.  The last few days have been a huge burden for me.
I will miss you, but it will be better for all of us.  My belongings, including the cabin, are passed on to Dorothy.
I love you.
Farewell.

Delilah started crying.  She ran home with the letter to show everyone.  Meanwhile, Summer called Dylan in a suburb of London.  A friend he met a week ago.

Summer: Hey Dylan.

Dylan: * disheartened * Hey Summer.

Summer: Dylan is something wrong with you?