chapter nine | firsts!

"why'd you invite me here?" bakugou asked with a glare towards you, who laid a few more blankets on your small bed and the only light came from the tv in front of it.

"well bakuhoe, it's a friday and i thought it would be fun if we did a movie night! we never really like- hang out" you mentioned, shrugging your shoulders before looking over at the boy who stood still with his back leaning against the door.

"don't call me bakuhoe you fucker, and we do hang out. when i feel like it," he muttered while cocking his head to stare at your shaking head.

"well you're here aren't you, dumbass?" you gave him a look before rolling onto the bed, grabbing the remote in the process.

"tch," bakugou scoffed before pushing himself off the door and walking towards your bed, lifting up one out of, what seemed like, five blankets piling up on your comforter.

"how are you always so cold when you have so many damn blankets," he cursed, sitting down on the mountain before crossing his arms over his chest. 

"now bakugou, no pouty attitude in my sanctuary. this is a safe place," you patted him on the shoulder, clicking on her netflix profile and scrolling down to the movies column.

bakugou could only roll his eyes at your comment which made you laugh. he watched you go to romance movies and he shook his head instantly.

"we're not watching a stupid rom-com!" he shouted, trying to grab the remote from you.

"awe you said rom-com!" you laughed as you clutched the remote closer to your chest, pushing him away with your knee when his fingers dragged against your waist.

bakugou raised an eyebrow before an evil smirk came over his face, staring down at your small body.

"you're ticklish, aren't you?" he growled, his hands slowly inching back to your waist.

"what! no you're crazy. psh not me," you lied, growing nervous by that evil look on his face and how you could feel the heat radiating off his fingers as they hovered over your clothed stomach.

"ah alright. you don't mind if i test that statement then, right?" he commented, lunging forward as he startled tickling you.

"agh no! bakugou stop, stop! i'll literally kick you!" you threatened poorly as tears pooled in the corners of your e/c eyes, laughing nonstop, helplessly.

"you can't kick me if you can't move your legs," he chuckled before moving to sit on your thighs, leaving you unable to move at all.

"bakugou please! okay okay we won't watch romance im sorry!" you squealed, trying to pry his hands off of your shaking frame.

"hmm, okay good," he agreed, swinging his leg over off of you and moving to his original spot which now had messed up and wrinkled blankets covering it.

"oh god i was about to pee," you whispered with a small giggle. breathlessly, you took a few moments to calm down from that whole fiasco.

"i mean it's your dorm, so i don't judge," he joked, taking the remote from your weak grip and moving to the horror section.

"that's gross. i wouldn't pee the bed. i'm not five," you argued, sitting up straight and placing your hand on your aching stomach.