chapter ten | confessions!

(a/n: my only inspiration for this whole story^^ so please listen for this last chapter <3) & uraraka slander is not accepted here thank you

a week passed since your kiss with bakugou, and you two hardly talked since. you never left your dorm all those nights, he was always huddled in his own.

you two weren't busy, just hazy and falling hopelessly in love. it was scary for the both of you. never would you have thought you would fall for him.

he made your heart stop with the littlest things. you danced around your room to a playlist you made that represented your feelings towards him. he was such a softie towards you in the subtlest way bakugou could manage.

you fell asleep and woke up with a huge smile on your face due to dreams you had of being with him. his lips were like your new drug, and you were going crazy this past week without them. even during school, whenever he would 'accidentally' brush past you or even glance in your direction, your stomach would immediately swarm with butterflies.

the girls had a night together down in the common room, and they invited you for some bonding. of course you went, and the questions poured in. people asked left and right if you liked anyone or had a boyfriend. you stuttered in denial while mina would give you a questioning glare.

"so, l/n. who is it?" mina asked as she popped up next to you in the kitchen, watching over your shoulder as you cut up some fruit for everyone.

"i'm not sure what you're talking about, ashido."

"oh come on! there's gotta be someone! there's gotta be!" she exclaimed, jumping around you while holding onto your shoulders.

"okay okay! if i tell you will you leave me alone?" you laughed and shook her off your shoulders, disregarding your task and turning towards the pink girl who nodded eagerly.

"well... there is someone. but like, ugh i don't know! i don't know how to describe it!" you puffed out your rosy cheeks, the thought of him making your knees weak and your stomach flip.

"well, how does he make you feel?" ochaco asked with a wide smile, hands clasping together in front of her chest.

your eyes softened as you stared to the ground, fingers twirling the strings on bakugous brandless grey sweatshirt. a small smile crept onto your face while you crossed your legs together, giving a glance towards mina and the few others who wanted to know what was going on.

"absolutely smitten." you whispered, the girls erupting in giggles and squeals as they surrounded you.

"god can you damn extras shut your traps?" a voice boomed from outside the kitchen, followed by a light laugh and 'chill bakubro!'.

as if time stopped, your eyes met his crimson ones for what seemed like the first time in forever. his eyes scanned your body, stopping at your chest, seeing your hands still gripping at the familiar material.

"wait a minute!" momo gasped, darting her black eyes between you and the blond hothead.

"no way! it's bakugou!?" uraraka eyes widened in surprise as she turned towards you, yanking you into a hug.

"what's are you shitheads even going on about?" he asked, eyes narrowing at the sight of all the girls surrounding his girl. soon to be, anyway.