Eyeless Jack x Reader

I was just walking to my home leaving my school when i felt watched. I turned around and saw nothing. I looked forward and started walking again. I made it home a few minutes later and entered. "I'm home mom!" I said. "How was school Y/N?" "It was fine! If you need me I will be in my room." She nodded and I went to my room and went on Facebook creepypasta group chat and Roleplayed for a hour until dinner. I got up to head down when something grabbed me from behind and put a hand on my mouth and told me to keep quiet. I started crying but didn't struggle. "Good girl. Your coming with me. No fighting or your dead got it?!" I nodded and he threw me over his shoulder and jumped out my window and ran into the forest. I started feeling sleepy and fell asleep. When I woke a bright light was in my eyes and I tried to move my hand to cover my eyes but couldn't due to chains. "Good your awake. I can finally leave." "Why am I here?! Who took me here and what do they want from me?!" He walked up to me and looked like Jeff The Killer. "Not sure why your here doll, Jack didn't tell any of us. Well I'm leaving and letting Jack know your awake. I'm Jeff by the way." He left and not long after, 'Jack' came in. "Hello, I bet your wondering why your here hmm?" I nodded. "Well you are gonna be my girlfriend due to a dare. What is your name?" I can't believe he wants me as his girl.... I liked him but thought he was fake. "Y/N" " Well Y/N, my name is Eyeless Jack. Now don't attack or try to escape when I unchain your ok?" I nodded and he unchained me and picked me up. He brought me to the living room where some of the others were there. "Didn't think you would do the dare Jack, hello girly I'm  Masky." Said Masky. "I'm Laughing Jack. That is BEN and Smile Dog." I waved and they all waved back. "You found yourself a calm girl Jack. Treat her right." Said BEN. Jack nodded and he turned me around and moved his mask so I could see his mouth and he.... kissed me! I heard lots of  "oohs". He picked me up and brought me to his room and laid me down. I looked out the window and saw it was pitch black outside. "Night. I kinda like you y'know." We both fell asleep.

Words: 439

A/N: thanks for reading this! If you want me to write another then go ahead and give me a Request.