Part 1: Welcome

Shiro's P.O.V

I groan at the sudden sound of my alarm blaring. I look at my nightstand to see it's currently 5:50 in the morning. My arm slams down on the innocent alarm clock accidentally breaking it.

"Shit, not again." I huff in annoyance finally rolling out of the comfort of my bed. I slowly make my way to the bathroom. After doing my morning routine, I look at my faded lavender hair. "I need to fix my hair soon." I say brushing the tangles out of my hair.

Soon I make my way to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. Usually, my mom is the one to make it, but both her and dad are away on a business trip overseas for a couple of months.

I settle for a simple bacon and eggs this morning. While eating I feel something nudge my leg. I look down to see my cat, Blair, rubbing her head against my leg.

"Hey girl, are you hungry?" She meows in response. I stand up to fill her bowls with food and water. I suddenly feel my knees buckle at being nudged. Standing straight I turn to see my dog, Cinnamon, wagging her tail happily.

"I gotcha girl." I laugh rubbing her head. After filling both of their bowls, I go to check on my pet bird Fudo, he crashed landed on my head causing me to hiss in pain.

"Hey buddy, I'm gonna need you to stop doing that every day. I've lost count of how many pieces of hair I have lost within this week." He just happily chirps flying to his little nest.

For some reason, he really hates his cage. I tried to put him in there before and he pecked my finger repeatedly. He puffed out his chest as he was waiting for his food. For a little bird, he sure is sassy.

I quickly gave him his food going back to finish mine. When I'm done I put my plate in the sink. After eating, I make my way upstairs to get dressed for school.

I pick out a pink pastel sweater with a black skirt. And yes I like to cross-dress. To finish that off, I wear kitten knee high socks and blue pastel converse.

Today marks the first day of senior year at South Campbell high. I honestly dread this year already since my bullies will still be there.

I have two bullies, Tyler and Emma, they have always been a pain in the ass to me and my friends since first year. Especially Tyler, he specifically only targets me for no reason.

My friends say he has a crush on me, but I highly doubt that. One time in junior year, he dumped a whole plate of spaghetti on my head in-front of the whole cafeteria and to top it off he even went as far as pouring a smoothie down my shirt. To say I was mad would be an understatement, I was furious.

He had the audacity to stand there and laugh at me, while Emma was busy snorting like a pig or as she calls it "laughing". I went as far as punching him in the face. Let's just say I got a weeks worth of detention and all he got was two days of suspension.

I even got grounded for "starting a fight at school", he deserved it. And if Emma wasn't a girl she would have also gotten punched, but not to worry because my best friend Stormy tripped her in the hallway.

I had never felt so humiliated in my entire life. From that day onwards the treatment from them got progressively worse. That is the exact reason why I hate and dread this very school year.

The one thing I'm actually looking forward to is seeing my friend and crush, Lucas. I have liked him since we were kids. I was always a little daredevil growing up, while he was always trying to protect me.

I look at my clock to see it is 6:39 right now. Seeing this I quickly grab my bag and lock the door. I waved at my neighbor as I ran past his house.

By the time I finally reached school, all of my friends stood at the gate waving at me. I ran over to them with a huge smile. "Long time no see guys." I hug all of them. When I reached Lucas I couldn't stop the blush from forming at his handsome smile.

"Hey Shiro, are you sick?" He said cupping my face in his hands. His eyes flashed red for a second. I could see my friends all smirking. Everyone knew I had a crush on Lucas except him. I was very obvious about that.

I quickly shake my head no, not wanting to back away. While all of my friends started to head in the school he pulled me close. "You look sexy, my little bunny." He smirk breathing into my ear. I felt my whole body shudder. He released me with a smirk grabbing my hand to drag me into school.

We head to the assembly in the gym to find all of our friends talking. Violet waves when she spots us. We slowly make our way up the stars, only for Tyler to trip me.

Lucas catches me before I can fully fall. "Watch it Tyler." He growls with a glare directed at him. Just when I was about to walk away Tyler grabs the back of my skirt. I can feel the sudden breeze rush up my legs.

"Would you looky here, we got a little slut here wearing blue lace panties." Tyler pulls on the band making it snap on my ass. I let it a loud yelp. I feel Lucas pull me close to him as he lets out a much louder growl. I saw Tyler flinch back with a smirk.

Before he could do anymore, Lucas drags me over to our friends. I saw most of them with angry faces. "He is such as asshole." My friend Alex grits out. He stood up to walk towards Tyler. I quickly grabbed his hand pulling him to sit down.

"Alex, it's not worth it right now." I whine holding his hand. "Bullshit, he has taken it to far now. He has never done that shit before." Lucas growls out. I turn towards him with a small smile. "I'm fine, look he didn't hurt me. You were there to protect me." I hug with a bigger smile.

I soon feel him huff in defeat. "Next time I won't be so nice, bunny." He said caressing my back. I rest my head on his shoulder as the principal walks to the podium.

"Hello Students of Clormaxy high, I would like to welcome you back after such a long break. We are here to strive for success. That means no joking around this time around. We don't want a repeat of last year, seniors." The principal looked at me.

"Now, with that being said welcome to Clormaxy high, school for monsters alike." There were plenty of sounds of excitement from students.

I might of forgotten to mention that tiny bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a FELINE and INCUBUS