listen to me

Jamie's POV

I walked out the door and left the party. I was kinda pissed off, Riley is such a jerk when she's drunk. It doesn't matter though because I told her cousin she was here so she can come and pick her up. Riley is my roommate and best friend. I usually don't take her to parties but here we are I did it and it ended up being the biggest mistake of my life.

I got into my precious jeep and headed home. I don't live in the college dorms only because of constant partying, mainly from that Bitch Billie. I was surprised I didn't see her at the party I was just at. Billie thinks we're friends now because she stopped making fun of me. But she also rejected me when I confessed my feeling towards her.

I parked in my drive way and got out the car. I walked up to my front door and unlocked it. When I entered my house I made sure to close and lock the door. As I was heading to my room I saw someone sitting on my couch and knew exactly who it was, Billie. I could only tell because she is the only person I know who has green and black hair. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, "Billie?" she shot her head up and quickly took her airpods out.

"Hey, Jamie how are you?" she said with a cute little smile, her dimples look so- stop Jamie. I ignored her question and continued mine, "Billie what are you doing here?".

"I really needed to tell you something" she said as she got up from the couch.

"Can't this wait until tomorrow? I'm really tired." I said, putting my keys on the kitchen counter. I walked up to my room as Billie followed behind me. Can she please go away.

"Jamie I can't wait until tomorrow, I really need to clear things up from Tuesday night. it's really bothering me" I rolled my eyes thinking back to her rejecting me on that day. What is there to clear up. I made it up to my room and shut the door behind me. I locked so then Billie won't be able to come inside. I grabbed some clothes to change in because this dress was not comfortable

"Jamie!" I grabbed a pair of sweats and a tank top and changed. Billie kept calling me but I ignored her.

"Jamie!....please, just listen to me" I looked towards the door and walked to it I already had to deal with a lot today. "Billie just go home" I said my voice breaking a little

"Jamie please don't cry" I slid down against the door as I heard Billie sitting on the floor. "Billie can you answer a question for me?"

"sure" she said I heard her head lean on the other side of the door.

"Billie what are you doing here" she sighed and said, "Jamie I already said it, I needed to clear things up" I thought for a moment before saying, "That's what I don't understand because there's nothing to clear up Billie. I told you I liked you and you looked at me with a confused and sad look on your face. You didn't even say anything except "I" over and over again, then you looked down with a disappointed face. That to me means you don't like that person back"

"that's what I wanted to clear up, I wanted to say that I-....That I like you too, but something inside me told me to keep it to myself" I felt a tears stream down my face after what I just heard. She likes me. I can't speak or think. I just sat there trying to think about when she started to like me. She has been mean to me forever, she had stopped being mean and stopped talking to me like three days ago and that was on Tuesday. I got interrupted from my thoughts to Billie talking, "Jamie are you ok, you're really quiet" I thought for a moment before standing up slowly and opening the door. I saw Billie stand up quickly as I did so. Her facial expression went from slightly happy to worried when she saw me and the tears from when I was crying earlier.

"Billie..." I said as I looked down. She wiped a tear off my cheek and responded, "Yeah mamas"

"How do I know you're not lying or tricking me"

..---..---..---..---..---..---..---..---..---..

Part 2 next chapter

So this is my first smut book. I mean I've had one in the past but I knew nothing. The book was terrible....anyways I feel a lot better about this one because I actually know what I'm talking about, if you didn't read this idc I didn't expect you too if you did you deserve a cookie!!