Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Fate is a funny thing. Since I was a child, every adult figure in my life has always told me that I'll kiss who I think is the special someone, a line will appear on my wrist and my destiny will have been fulfilled. I thought that was complete bogus. It really didn't make any sense to me. How could you already know who you'll spend the rest of your life with if you don't even know them?

I've never been one to believe in fate or that each person has a role to fulfill in life. The thought of two people being soulmates and destined to be together until the end of their lives honestly scares me. So tell me why and how I'm standing here with two people declaring their love for me. Two men of all people. Perhaps I should start from the beginning, before the once peaceful life I was living turned into something straight out of a romantic comedy.

Hi, my name's Sykkuno and here's how I made two famous people fall in love with me. Hopefully by the end of this story, I'll have chosen one of them and broken the heart of the other. Maybe I'll even learn more about my own heart.

A/N: Ahh I have so many ideas for this fan fiction and I can't wait to put them together. I'm a student though so the upload schedule will be kinda messy. I'll try to post as much as I can. I hope you guys enjoy the story :)