fight

"What I already apologized! What more do you want!"

Why am I still here.

"I want you to stop doing it, Techno! Is it so hard to not make noise from 4 to 8 am! Me and Tommy already don't get enough sleep!"

Yes it is hard when you haven't slept in days and your lonely and sad and so fucking scared.

"Hey don't bring me into this Wilbur"

Just agree with everything they say then you can leave and finally finally sleep.

"I'm sorry alright! I didn't mean to wake you up I just... I didn't realize how loud I was being okay?"

I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up I can't do anything right the only thing I can do is farm stupid fucking potatoes.

"Just try to be more considerate okay? We have stuff to do!"

I know I know I know I know we have so much stuff to do oh god oh god oh god-

"'Try to be more considerate'?! It's not like I was intentionally waking you up! It's not my fault! Plus sleep is for the weak anyway."

It's not my fault my body is broken I can't sleep I'm so fucking tired and I can't fucking sleep.

"Oh shut the fuck up techno! Don't pretend like you weren't being an asshole! 'It's not my fault' that's bullshit and you know it! Just go to bed or stay quiet!"

If I could Fucking sleep we wouldn't be here you asshole. At least you had the opportunity to be woken up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell there was a creeper! And you know damn well that I can't sleep! And I was working on YOUR base you asshole!"

Fuck you at least you got a few solid hours of sleep I would fucking kill for just a few minutes just let me sleep oh god I can't fucking cry here.

"What do you mean MY base?! This is OUR new nation you know because we got kicked out of our actual home?!"

I can't even remember the last time I was home.

"No YOU got kicked out of L'manburg the only reason I'm here is because you dragged our little brother down with you!"

Just stop fuckin talking I can't do this right now I can't I can't I can't-

I can't cry

"So what you wouldn't have come if it was just me? I'm your little brother too!"

Don't try to fucking guilt trip me into giving up. Of course I would come dumbass.

"I MIGHT have come but I would have definitely left by now!" 

Just let me sleep I'm so tired I can't do this right now. I need to get out of here before I can't breathe.

"...you're a dick techno."

Don't make that face I'm too tired to deal with that face please don't I need to go.

Please don't look so hurt.